Resort Prices

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by bruuen, Jun 13, 2007.

1. bruuen

bruuen Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As i mentioned in my previous thread, i'm staying at the Royal Playa del Carmen, if we were to go in a week, the price is $877+taxCDN for when we want to go (july 23) its $1361+tax... just curious to hear from experienced vacationers if this price is most likely to drop closer to the date we're going on!

thanks

2. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In my experience, hotel rates do not fluctuate the same way that airfare does. The one way that they can change though is if a particular travel agency or the hotel itself runs a sale on the rates. Usually, rates differentiate because of seasonal pricing structures set by the hotel. One week at a certain price can be different from the next week that is lumped into a different category of pricing due to seasonal demand.

3. bruuen

bruuen Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    looks like you're right, after closer inspection, it turns out the price difference is due to the airline cost. So hopefully i'll get lucky and they'll have a lowered price by the time we go!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice