Resort Opening

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by johng24, May 14, 2020.

1. Markie

Markie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +103 / 0
    We always bring our yetis !!!

2. txcpl1129

txcpl1129 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +993 / 0
    We will be packing them for sure....

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    That is a good point. I wonder how far they will go in preventive measures.

it makes sense that maybe they wouldn’t want the staff touching everyone’s cups? More transmission possibilities maybe?

I would hope at a minimum they would end the buffet. Seems logical. But is it feasible with a full resort? Would they not completely sell out the resort to be able to do so?

Wonder if they would spread out loungers more by the pool and if they would remove some tables in restaurants to create more space.

Tough decisions for sure. Not meaning to start a debate please. Just curious how they will handle it as on one side there are advantages to some social distancing even if minimal but that contradicts what TTR is all about. Tough one for sure.

4. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    I like the way that Sutra has tables along the "window wall" outside to Bash and the walk-up... Stacia & I always sit the two-tops over there... that seems like good spacing. In Romanza... it can get TIGHT. They'd probably have to change stuff up in there for certain if that distancing method is used.

5. Markie

Markie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +103 / 0
    Can’t see why pouring your drink into your yeti yourself from the cups they give you at the bar or server would ever be an issue !

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    Exactly. Just going to have to order 2 drinks at a time...oh wait, I mean 8 drinks at a time :) (BYOT - bring your own try)

7. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    i would agree. I was responding to the more typical handing them your yeti and then they make the drink in your yeti cup and hand it back to you

8. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    We always pack out titties and touching is ok too...as long as you ask first:p

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Well that was fast. Re what protocols they are putting in place. This was in tonight’s email blast...makes a lot of sense...

• Daily health screenings and temperature monitoring of all employees and guests, upon arrival.

• Training of all employees pertaining to the new international health and safety guidelines.

• The use of a face mask is mandatory for all staff. Guests will be provided face masks at check in and are encouraged to wear them.

• Restaurants and bars will permit a maximum of 50% occupancy to comply with social distancing.

• Self-service food stations will be replaced by assisted buffet service.

• Pool and beach lounge chairs will be spaced for social distancing.

We have also enhanced sanitation and cleaning protocols to meet the new industry standards and will be reinforcing all health and sanitation certifications, including Mexico’s Distinctive H and Cristal International Standards.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. Len from the Floor

Len from the Floor Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +556 / 3
    I am very curious to see how this will play out. I have noticed that while we have seen many pictures of staff with masks, none of the playmakers have been wearing masks or practicing any sort of social distancing on any of the live performances streamed on FB. I get that masks and social distancing are not at all sexy and they fly in the face of the vibe we all want, but to me this is a problem. And recently I saw a picture of the GM at lunch off site with a group of employees, none wearing masks. Either you social distance or you don't. And does anyone think that guests are going to wear masks in the sexy pool let alone other places around the resort?

I understand that many people (perhaps most) don't care - that is a choice that each person gets to make. Everyone has different tolerances for risk. And I also get that many people think the whole thing is overblown and that in fact there is little to no risk. Whatever the individual choices, I hope everyone stays safe.

I have tried really hard to make my post as respectful of people who hold other opinions. I hope the responses to my post do the same.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice