Resort help.

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by Bobsplace, Feb 3, 2015.

1. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    you have outdone yourself with this gibberrish opus.

and it is reassuring to see you still have limited intelligence in regards to GOV.
    it is gone son.....too bad, soo sad for you.
    don't hate me for being right!

But I do rejoice in single handily being your TTR barricade.

p.s. U especially warm my heart when you report how Steve reined me in. (since deleted) It is truly special.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
  2. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    Yes yes yes it is my first time posting on this forum, becuz I am afraid of the "a lot of activity in recent months".
    yes GP growing popularity is a threat that TTR diehards have to shut it down.
    Yes you seen thru me, smart guy.
    Ha Ha

Hey do you think you could make ...hmmm....I don't know 10 posts on TTR forum without sharing an irrelevant GP story?
    Do you think that is possible for you?

Or have you said enough and should let it go, and go play with your spin the bottle app on your phone?

Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
  3. StewKris2000

StewKris2000 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Haha WOW! Look at the pot calling the kettle black!

4. StewKris2000

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What a great ambassador you are! "Nobody can ever have any fun other than at Mecca! Come, hang out with me, a condescending prick! It will be fun!"

What were you 'right' about concerning GOV?? I'm not sure how you still don't understand the concept of "Oasis SOLD the resort", not "GOV went out of business because it wasn't TTR."

Just what is your specific beef with people who want to go try a different resort than TTR?? Especially on this site, which caters to people who would like to know more about the 4-5 different hotels within it. I don't get it.

5. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    Yeah, I will. When you find an app that gets girls to kiss and take off their clothes you want to share it with people, not mock it. That is what this site and Cancun is about anyway.

6. Luv

Luv Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey - I didn't cum in the pool! ;) Don't care which resort you go too. Just stating the description of what someone wanted sounds a lot like what TTR offers. Besides that observation - I don't really care. Go to the resort that fits your needs/wants and relax. It really doesn't matter to anyone else which resort you vacation at.

7. GandC

GandC Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +286 / 0
    I just want to say that I don't have an agenda, but it does make me wonder why you have crossed off Temptation, considering everything you say you are looking for. My wife and I have been the past two summers and will likely go again this July, although we are still strongly considering GP. I have seen some activities in the pool at Temptation but they're not the norm. I have seen the same activities in Vegas pools and Playa del Carmen pools. It's sexy but I am not sure I would call it over the top sexual. We're actually a pretty quiet couple and we have a lot of fun at Temptation without feeling the need to be part of anything sexual, other than in our room. Just my two cents.

8. Ken&Lora

Ken&Lora Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    Only resort i have ever been to is Excellence Playa Mujeres and that was November last year. Clouds kept pool on the cold side which spoiled the fun a bit but i would highly recommend it. Everything about the place was perfect.

No real sexy vibe there though and i don't think it was tops optional.

TTR is our next trip as it seems like it will be more of a party mainly and was recommended by my boss who went for the first time last July followed by a second time in November (he liked it that much).

9. StewKris2000

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well said. This is the kind of informative, well-written and honest posts that need to happen more around here when someone is looking for advice - not the snarky, condescending crap that seems to appear too often, especially from one poster in particular.

10. Justrob

Justrob Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +206 / 0
    This thread is just silly from my view point. Less sexual than TTR but Pearl is ok? I saw TTR as just a sexual step above a regular resort and way more fun and interactive. I cant get my GF to man up enough for Pearl

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice