Resort help.

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by Bobsplace, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Bobsplace

Bobsplace Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My wife and I are planning to go to Cancun for our anniversary in July and we need some help picking a resort. TTR, Desire Pearl and Desire are out so no need to suggest them. We’d like to find a place that’s adults only, has a sexual vibe (less sexual then TTR but more so then a regular adult only), has a topless optional pool, thongs bottoms are allowed and it has decent nightlife. The resorts that we’ve kind of narrowed our search down to are: Golden Parnassus, Oasis Sens, ME Cancun, Excellence resorts but are open to other resorts as well.
    Thanks.

2. dande

dande Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 0
    Haha what you described sounds basically like TTR. Maybe someone who has been can shed some light on how "sexual" it really is, but from what I've read and understand, it's what you make of it.

3. Bobsplace

Bobsplace Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Also, if we were to only book one night at TTR and not book the other three nights, how hard would it be to either a) book three more night if we liked it or b) book at another resort?

4. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    Sorry but your statements are contradictory And comical.
    you say TTR is out.....but want sexy edged AO and proceed to state your wants, which is TTR in a nutshell. You have described TTR!

Then your second post yiu ask Can you book 1 night at TTR, and want an option for more.
    What happened to TTR is out?
    ( In the span of 1hr, 12 mins Between posts)

Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
  5. Mike and Ang

Mike and Ang Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +188 / 0
    I have heard good things about Sens. Live Aqua??...might be something to look into as well. But, why is TTR out? We are going for our 1st time in June and looking forward to it, so when we see something like this it raises some concern.

6. MikeandSherrie

MikeandSherrie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +173 / 0
    We have been to Golden Parnassus and other than Jose at the Tiki bar the resort was "nice" We have been to TTR 8 to 10 times since and love it. I have no idea what "less sexual" would mean. Are you worried about boobs, tiny thongs, silly games that could cause a bit of nudity. We have never seen any sexual activities, well possibly in the mirror in our room ;)

7. Luv

Luv Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree with everyone else. You ruled out TTR but than describe the type of resort you want to go to and it sounds identical to TTR. TTR is what you make it. Some overt sexual things happen but you can easily avoid most of that by being on the beach or being at the quiet pool. Dont go on a Boobs Cruise if people being overtly sexual bothers you. You don't have to stay at the Sexy pool if it's to wild either. Really security wouldn't let people get totally naked or engage in full sex in public areas. Besides boozing it up and semi nakedness a lot of couples aren't really interested in being overly sexual in public. The swingers save there best fun for the room parties and no one's going to invite you to one unless they know your interested in those type of games. People are more comfortable being semi dressed and sexy but I don't see how that is any different from what you described.

8. StewKris2000

StewKris2000 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So, now you see why some people are hesitant about going to TTR. Marshe called you out on this post as "contradictory and comical" for not wanting to go to TTR. Sounds like a really welcoming guy, huh? Go read up on the old GOV forums on how he trolled them and contradicted himself time after time to the point where Steve even told him to stop trolling the GOV forums (since deleted). Marshe has a vested interest in TTR as a Premier member. Let me ask you this: do you want to go and hang out in a place where guys like this look down their noses at you from the Premier seats, telling you how you should think?

And Luv is the same guy who bragged about getting a handjob in the Sexy pool. Think about that one. He's so inconsiderate to the point where he thinks that blowing his load in a pool filled with other people is acceptable.

We were really thinking about going to TTR, but there are too many negatives to consider it - people like Marshe and Luv ruined it for us.

9. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. The GP forum has had a lot of activity in recent months. Enough that the Temptation die hards feel the need to come on it and insult people and talk down to them. Not sure why they feel insulted if someone chooses to go someplace else?

As for sexuality at the Golden that was asked about. My experience was much different than that of the negative posters on this thread. Maybe they are just followers...?

10. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    You 2 really need to get over yourselves.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice