Reservations for specialty restaurants

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Doug&Bobbie, Jan 20, 2009.

1. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Sounds like they may have found something that worked at last. Terry

2. sdherman

sdherman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How many nites does a person get to eat at the specialty restaurants if you are ther for 7 nites? I have heard that the less nights your there, the less resaurants you get to eat at. Like if your there for 5 nights, you would receive 2 restaurant "coupons" ,etc.

3. jerrij

jerrij Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    You have 2 other couples going with you, you each get meal coupons so each of you guys can make some reservation and you can eat at the specialtys every night

4. sdherman

sdherman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So if I'm understanding you correctly, If my wife and I have a coupon, we can use that 1 coupon for all 6 off us ??

5. gutch

gutch Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I find it interesting that the Temptations website doesn't mention anything about a limit on the number of a'la carte restaurant visits you get. I also haven't seen anyone on this site or on TripAdvisor mention anything about needing coupons until now. Kinda curious?

I guess we'll find out on Monday afternoon when we arrive. We are looking forward to trying all four a'la carte restaurants especially since all of the reviews have been so positive lately. I'm just hoping that I can book at least two or three at a time and not have to line up every morning. I HATE LINES!

6. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    When I was there in April , there was no more meal coupons, just had to make the reservations with your room number, that was the one change that I loved compared to the past trips with the coupons and certain number of allowed dinners. So unless things have changed since April 08, you should be able to eat at the specialty restaurants every night.

7. gutch

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    backs13, that's great news! Thanks for letting us know.

Only having a certain number of visits to the restaurants wouldn't be the end of the world, but I sure want to be able to try each of them at least once.

My partner and I have been on a vegetarian diet since last Sunday (today is the last day). It's a long story but I'm really looking forward to some MEAT!

8. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Restaurants

Gutch,
    Yeah I was very happy when I went in april , that was the one change that I really liked. It used to be that I would stay 7days 6nights and only get 3 dinner coupons. Odds are for me that was fine, as I usually just play it by ear and only do about 3 anyway, However with the addition of the Tex/Mex restaurant, they now have a specialty restaurant with a lot of my favorite foods..... And i must be honest and give the resort great accolades when it comes to the specialty restaurants, I live near a rather large city, and the Italian , Asain and Tex Mex restaurants are just as good as 80 percent of the restaurants you would eat at in NYC.....obviously not on Par with your Fancy Fancy places, but the food at Temptations Specialty restaurants are awesome.....enjoy and remember you can order as much as you like at the places, In april i must have ordered 3 entrees at a time from tex mex ...ha ha ..Enjoy your trip
    backs13
    Jim

9. gutch

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's great, backs! Thanks! We are looking forward to trying each of them

10. jerrij

jerrij Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Thats the way it was when we were there last January, it might have changed

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice