Reporting in from GOV

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by GandM, Jan 18, 2014.

1. GandM

GandM Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    We did the kinky pirate cruise last night and had a blast.

We met in the lobby about 1030 and loaded onto 3 buses on to the ship which is right beside the Oasis Palm. People from that hotel are also there. This is free excursion put on by the hotel.
    We were at the dock and started loading onto the boat at 11. The boat was quite full and we had at first trouble finding a spot where we could see the action. Getting the first few drinks were slow due to everyone at once trying to get one also. After a while drinks came quite freely especially if you slipped a server a buck or so every now and then.
    When we left the dock the crew which included a Captain Hook sort, three dwarfs plus a few others put on a bit of a show probably pretty similar to the dinner shows they do. That took about 30 minutes and then the DJ started blasting the dance tunes to get everyone going. After that the night reminded me of an evening at Paty O,s lots of dancing, lots of booze and lots of energy.
    They stopped a couple of times to do the kinky part the first being put on by Sara. This was pretty much the banana with whipped cream bit she has done at Temptation. She had 5 gals come up and show how they can lick whipped cream off a banana. This was the Sara I remember from TTR. She was funny and seemed to be enjoying herself. She even used the line " No one knows you and no one gives a shit" during it.
    After that more music and dancing until another break when a drag queen got a blind folded women a lap dance from the dwarfs. That was the end of the kinky part. More dancing and drinking until we got back to the dock and loaded onto buses again. A few were hoping to continue the party back at the hotel and complained loudly when they realized they couldn't. We were back by 230.

All in all it was a nice dose of fun from a place that is sorely lacking in it.

2. crissynchris

crissynchris Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Glad you had a good time, we will definitely add this to our plans! See, THIS is the type of activity they need to be shooting for at the hotel itself! Bring the vibe from the kinky cruise to the hotel, GOV! I assure you, when we are there in April the party will NOT be stopping at midnight or 1!

3. sunbound

sunbound Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Omg G and M.. im even sadder i missed the kinky cruise !! Glad you two had a good time tho!!! Would have loved to be on the boat with yall!!

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14

Yeah we saw you :)

I didnt realise until after about 10 minutes that you were wearing a boobs cruise T shirt, we were quite far away. After I saw the T shirt we were going to pick you up and kidnap you for the day but you were walking back to the beach and, like you say, that might not have gone down too well with your wife!

Thanks for the updates on GOV, and see you again in April

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice