Renting Royal Mayan Reservation

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Kirt07, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Kirt07

Kirt07 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have reservations at the Royal Mayan for a two bedroom and a one bedroom for May 19-26, 2007 that we cannot use. We decided to take the other family to Florida instead to see their son who is in the Air force. I would like to rent these units for a small charge to cover the cost of one of my two bedrooms in Florida that I couldn't get with points (timeshare). How is the best way to find people interested in going to Cancun that would be interested?

I've been reading this forum every since we made these reservations last July and all of you have provided so much valuable information. If this message is inappropriate I'm sorry and you can remove it. Thanks.

2. Naoautorizada

Naoautorizada Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    For the do-it-yourselfer:

There is at least one dedicated on-line classifieds for persons that have an interest (rent.buy,sell,trade) condos of in "Royal" Resorts Group only:

http://www.omcancun.com/rent.html

And there is yet another on-line resource I'd recommed, not dedicated to the Royal Resorts per se, but a very reliable place to do the same sort of activity:

http://www.tug2.net/

There are many other similar sites out there, including ones which service RCI and Interval Int'l, and then there's also the one and only eBay. (Type Cancun in the search box (upper right) and then click on Travel in the left column of categories to see what's out there right now.)

Or, you can rent it to me for $200 and I'll go just because it was such a good deal. (Just kidding - although I wish I weren't)

3. CherylP

CherylP Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Renting

You can post your units on Mexicondo.com for a small price. Additionally, it is very inexpensive to post on www.mytimesharevacations.com. They are also Royals owner sites.

Good luck!

Cheryl

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice