Rental Help Needed

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by RiverGirl, Jun 18, 2007.

1. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've got a close friend who is looking for a furnished 2 or 3 bedroom condo or house for rent in Cancun. She wants nice, doesn't have to be in the Hotel Zone. She wants it furnished and will pay up to $2k usd per month.

If any of you know of anything please let me know asap. She's got to find something by July 1st. Also if any of you have GOOD landlords who might have other properties I'd love their contact info.

Thanks bunches!

2. CancunGringa

CancunGringa Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Rivergirl - I recommend Howard Hill, owner of Howard Hill & Assoc. His office is directly across Bonampak from Plaza Nayandei. He is an excellent landlord, I rented from him for a year and I'd highly recommend him. And he has several rental properties.

892-7991
    845-7899 (cell)

3. davisod

davisod Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If she'd be interested in Puerto Morelos Rivergirl, send me a PM; MY CONDO FITS THE BILL TO A TEE, and I'll be reasonable if the friend is trustworthy. Hope this helps.http://flyway.in/go.php?id=10 :)

4. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the help everyone, but my friend has decided against staying in the area (for now). Boo hoo!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice