Renewing my FM3 for the first time....

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by rawkus, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Isla Zina

Isla Zina Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was sitting on this news, but want to share. Pain-free Mauricio got my first FM2 authorized this month. After he first applied, they did not act in a month and he asked for a sit down interview to explain to him. They explained, YES. There is close to a month's wait from when they told him to Nov. 18 wehn I actually get it, but I sure like the way things are lining up. I also like what might be my new renewal date. My FM3 was always in September and traveling from Isla Mujeres to Cancun with documents in the rain is no fun at all. So being undocumented for a month or so didn't hurt at all. We still have to get my new CURP and RFC. Before I met with Mauricio, I went to SAT on my own to correct an birthdate error. Well, they threw the two IDs out because the CURP is generated with various elements including your birthday. I got a number assigned, but the Registro Publico in Cancun wouldn't accept my on yet expired FM 3 as proof of being registered foreigner. Go figure. With an FM2, all I'll have to do is flash it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice