Renew your Vows on the Beaches of Cancun

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by RenewYourVows, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RenewYourVows

RenewYourVows Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We can provide you with a beautiful memory by renewing your vows on the beach. Each occasion is individually organized according to your wishes and your pocketbook. We do a special ceremony, personally written for your occasion. This is the perfect way to renew the vows of love you had spoken before to the person you love the most! We have had other very satisfied people from Cancun Care and hope we can provide that same warm, wonderful experience for you. We can make it as simple or elaborate as you like! Contact me and everything will be arranged by the time you get here. Don't leave Cancun without telling that special person in your life the feelings that come from your heart.

2. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There are classier ways to advertise your business. Try actually getting involved in this site's communuity before you push your own agenda on us.

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I take it this is a free service?

If not then, you may want to contact me about advertising rates.

4. RenewYourVows

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am not advertising this as a business. This was a service. I provide whatever it is they want...the people that I deal with make their price and I hook them up with the people that want their service. I do know this site's community pretty well...as a matter of fact, 2 of my past clients came from this site. Also, I wasn't aware that I was "PUSHING MY OWN AGENDA" on anyone :( . This is a service provided FREE BY ME to anyone that wants to take advantage of it. I know how to cut out extra expenses and budget each renewal individually. Wouldn't it be nice to know you could go to Cancun and have this wonderful ceremony performed and all you have to do is tell someone what you want? Sounds pretty ROMANTIC to me :!:

5. ckat414

ckat414 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Renew Your Vows Is A Wonderful Service!!!

I just returned home from Cancun after using Renew Your Vows services and am happy to comment on them for anyone that is interested.....

I can vouch 100% for RYV (Renew Your Vows)! I contacted the organizer when i was looking into my options for a ceremony on the beach in Cancun. She was a total sweetheart to deal with - not to mention very trustworthy and reliable right from the start. RYV provided me with a BEAUTIFUL renewal of vows on the beach from the most wonderful Pastor who customized a very romantic, personal ceremony that we were able to take home with us as a keepsake - as well as a very nice certificate of our renewed vows to frame. We were also put in touch by RYV with an EXCELLENT photographer that took the most beautiful pictures on the beach that have become even more memorable now that i am back home in the cold!!

As well, just to clarify an earlier post, the organizer at RYV did not charge me a fee to get this all set up and organized. She emailed me on a daily basis and kept me up to date on the date, time, photos, ceremony etc of the big day - however she herself didn't receive any pay to do this and never asked. She simply is a wonderful person who lends a hand to someone who is looking for a beautiful, easy, memorable wedding ceremony on the beaches of Cancun.

I can vouch for the organizer, the photographer and the Pastor that they will make your day very special. If anyone would like to contact me personally please do so through a PM or reply on this thread and i can give out any info on RYV and their professional services.

Hasta Luego!!

6. RenewYourVows

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you ckat414...That was very nice of you to say! We all had a wonderful day enjoying your happiness! :D
    I hope this clears any issues up for RiverGirl. :roll: It is my pleasure to be able to do this for happy couples. I certainly hope that I wasn't pushing my "agenda" on others...just want people that check this Board to know that there are RELIABLE, HONEST people that work here and are really wonderful at their jobs. :arrow: I can recognize talent when i see it and I put them together with the people that want them...not so hard.
    :-|

7. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    So you perform this service out of the kindness of your heart?

Maybe that's the case but I'd like to ask Renew Your Vows, did the company who provided the service pay you a commission? Pastors and photographers dont work for free. At the end of the day someone somewhere makes money from this otherwise they wouldn't do it.

The Novedades doesnt give away free advertising, you cant rent a billboard on Kukulcan for free or slap a publicity poster up on a bus for free. Why is this place any different? If business promotion here goes unregulated then before long we'd have hundreds of people all pushing their own or friends services.

No more please.

8. Sparkey

Sparkey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Are we supposed to be impressed that you had your relative join our memberlist for the sole purpose of giving your "service" a glowing review?

:spam:

9. Naoautorizada

Naoautorizada Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Perhaps, but fewer that are less expensive

Plus - this guy really got your attention (apparently). What are there, like about 7 notes tacked onto this now?

10. RenewYourVows

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Get your facts straight, Sparkey before you spew what you know not. This young lady is from Canada. She contacted me through CancunCare after I told her what is available to her and how I can help. She was finding the Wedding Planners down here too expensive and I told her, not a problem. I have a friend that's a great photographer and a friend that's a Pastor. Real tough work, no? And for this I should take money? I don't think so! So you post that I set this girl up. Goes to show how much you know. Don't want you to be impressed but I don't want you to appear ignorant either!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice