REMODELING SALE

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by T.J., May 30, 2008.

1. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am remodeling my place and have some things I will be selling. PLEASE SEND ME A PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANYTHING or if you have any questions about an item. These items are all usable and are just being replaced with things to match my "new look". I am 95% done and it is time to thin out the place a bit. Prices in Pesos but you cn pay in USD if you want to. Even Paypal will work. Prices subject to change.

THIS IS A ONE TIME DEAL AND I AM NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF SELLING THESE TYPES OF ITEMS.

29" Color TV - 2.5 years old. Good condition. NOT a flat panel. $1,000

17" Flat Panel Computer Monitor - NEW, never used or even fully unpacked. $1,000

Microwave - age unknown, large, with rotating thing, works fine except for LED display hard to read. $300

Nearly NEW Queen size comforter set, 2 pillow shams, and a dust ruffle. Under one year old. As good as new. About 6 months old. Burgundy/gold. Rich looking. $550

Double/matrimonial mattress and frame. Mattress is fine but frame went through Wilma and was inexpensive to begin with. $750-mattress/$400-frame/BOTH for $1,050

Comforter, matrimonial size. Walmart quality but perfect condition. $200

Golf Balls - 12 Precepts, still in sleeves - $18
    Used stainless steel sink. $50

Plastic drain board with tray - white. $50

7" Work Force brand wet tile saw - new in unopend box. From Home Depot. $500

Used paperback books. Mostly crime novels. Most are like new and bought new in the US. All the great authors. $15 each Will give "lot price" upon actual count.

Used DVD's - Most of them the kind you get at Market 23. Wink, wink. $15 each Will give "lot price" upon actual count.

Some old brooms, mops and that sort of thing. Various

Some crappy, but functional curtains for two big windows (2m x 2m) and at least two for bedroom windows (1m x 1.1m) Make Offer.

Pesos or dollars accepted. This is all that I can think of at the moment. I can edit things in if I think of anything else and edit them out as sold

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice