Regulars that are now NON regulars................

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i am sure there are no frats or sororitys in england??

2. UKLAD

UKLAD Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    nope dont think so lol

3. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Never understood what it actually is. Here of frat partys on tv etc but what exactly is it all ? :lol:

4. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    <--- Old People

5. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Frats are where majority of the date rapes in the US take place.

6. elizabethg

elizabethg Addict Registered Member

mayfield, kentucky but currently in the dirty bgiz
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    they are not all like that

7. elizabethg

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    everybody just seems to see the negative things about fraternities and sororities

8. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I understand what Frats and sororities are....

But still a proper explanation of rush hasn't been established? maybe u can help elizabeth?

Henry we don't have that system here...The whole University experience appears massively different...

9. elizabethg

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok i will try to explain it. we have 2 rush workshops where we learn how to talk to the girls and sing the songs, and all that. in august, before school starts is when rush is. its like a week before and all the girls move in early and it starts. there is 5 different nights. the first one is an introduction and they just go over the rules. the 2nd and 3rd nights are getting to know you and the girls go to all 7 sorority houses. They go to phi mu, chi omega, alpha omicron pi, alpha delta pi, sigma kappa, alpha gamma delta, and kappa delta. we have to ask them about what they did in high school and what things they like to do and they can ask us different things about the sorority. after that night, the girls cut us and we cut them. the next night is theme night and the girls can go to 5 out of the 7 houses. some girls might get invited back to all 5 and some might only get to go back to maybe 2. it all just depends. after theme, we cut and they cut again, and it is preference. this is really serious and the girls can only go to a maximum of 3 parties, so basically they go back to the ones that really like them and the ones that they really like also. girls from the sorority get up and talk, people sing, and sometime it can be really emotional, especially for the seniors. after this one is over, we cut and they cut again and the next day is bid day. if you get a bid from a sorority, then you are in! bid day is really fun and each sorority does different things. we went to a park and ate and just kind of got to know everybody. hope this helps, sorry its SO long![/img]

10. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    when i watched saved by the bell the college years they had an episode about it, one of them got slimed lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice