Referrals

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jr and Paula, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Jr and Paula

Jr and Paula Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    just wondering how a referral works. What I have to do if I use one and if anyone has one. Coming May 18 - 25th.

2. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 1
    When someone buys a membership they are given a set number of Referrals per year to give to people so that they can stay at the resort with the member benefits at a "discounted" price. When a member gives you a referral you book by calling Premier and giving them the members contract number. When you stay at the resort you get all the same benefits as a member. The catch is you have to attend a 90 minute sales pitch. The reason a member wants to give you a referral is when you attend the sales pitch they get a $250 credit. If you buy a membership they get a $500 credit.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    I know you don’t know this so just trying to help out as this is kind of a topic typically avoided on here but the owner of this site prefers that people don’t peddle their Referrals on ccc for several reasons including not turning this site into a Craigslist type thing and keeping topics on things that are about the resort itself and enjoying it.

I recall there being a post where you could get a referral thru the owner directly of the site @Steve
    (I have tagged him). The only catch is you need to attend the presentation which you would have to do with any referral. Not sure if he is still doing that but if so worth going that route instead of getting random PMs from strangers (which I bet you are getting as a result of the above post) as it helps fund the site especially given a separate post mentioned a loss of some advertising revenue.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Thanks @Jen&Kyle

Yeah I prefer not to turn the place into a buy/sell kind of forum so am discrete in mentioning my Referrals as I expect others to be. But there is a link in my signature where you can fill out a form and receive a quote

5. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 1
    I was not trying to cell a referral. The first sentence of the post asks how a referral works. Seems a fair question. All I did was answer the question. I do have Referrals and if you read my post again there is no mention of it. Any time I have ever talked to anyone on this forum about using a referral it has been through a pm. You guys are getting a little sensitive.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Who is getting sensitive? My response, as evident by the direct reply to their post, was to the OP and not you. Not once did I suggest you were trying to sell a referral. The OP asks if anyone has one. Not sure why you came to the conclusion this was about you

7. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Likewise.

My response was mainly to Kyle backing up his comment since he tagged me, plus trying to outline the rules for others general knowledge and wasn't directed at anyone in particular.

8. dnlb

dnlb Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +140 / 0

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. Stevonia

Stevonia Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +247 / 0
    We always go on referral... all the member perks... only drawback is sitting thru the sales pitch. We usually schedule it on Tuesday after the boobs cruse because there's a good chance we won't feel like doing anything productive that morning.

10. Deleted member 43711

Deleted member 43711 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How can I get one ??? Sounds like good thing to go on..... insight?????

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice