Referral Question/clarification

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Chanell, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Members have many different contracts, and they may have different referral options. With our old contract, Referrals had to pay the base rate less 25% rate which was usually much higher than other available rates. With our new contract, Referrals can book a cheap rate through another source and still get the referral benefits. The downside of this is that the members do not get the $250 for them sitting in on the Premier presentation, although members do get $250 if they buy in along with some other benefit depending on what size of contract the referral would buy. I looked at my Premier contract for this info and cannot find it. My guess is that this was a benefit I was promised but did not get clearly written into the contract, and we all know what that means.

I would not ever expect a price match with a referral.

2. Headstone

Headstone Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +393 / 0
    No fee that we know of. I have done this a couple of times and just asked they attend the presentation even though I did not receive the $250

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice