Referral On Room?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Destiny, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Destiny

Destiny Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We haven’t been in awhile. But last time we went we were able to get a room through a person who had a membership. It allowed us some of their benefits? Is this still allowed? If so, we are looking for a room February 15th through February 19th.

Thanks
    Destiny

2. Fer0409

Fer0409 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    dont get garden view too much walking! we were there in nov and didnt like it but we ask for an upgrade to the tower and is the best!!!

3. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,972 / 5
    Yes. Still allowed. Suggest posting on the February thread as those people are going same time. But you should have some luck anywhere on here in time. We are not members so can’t help.

4. EH and SH

EH and SH Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0

Destiny,
    Did you find a referral? If not, we can help! We’re members, just let me know if you’re still interested:)
    -Sarah

Destiny,
    Do you still need a referral? If so, we’re members and can help with that! Just let me know!
    -Sarah

5. jamestess

jamestess Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    We are planning to go back in July and we are interested in a referral, not sure how it works, could elaborate on it.

6. JandMS

JandMS Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +167 / 1
    I see more folks going as beneficiaries these days. But Referrals require you to go for a timeshare pitch and if you become members, you get $250 or something. Referrals no longer get the owner wrist band either, they get something more than nothing, but the member website doesn't even include referral perks any more. I don't know what any potential discounted rate is either.
    Now, if you go as a beneficiary, you literally ARE an owner for that trip/those nights. You get the member wrist band, with all perks, including any resort credit and at the member nightly rate.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice