Referral Benefits Changing?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by bandep, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +928 / 1
    We're in the same boat, and we know we'll get hit on when we get there to upgrade. But since we already feel that some of what we were told was not honored since it wasn't on paper it's kind of a turn off to even go for the meeting. Not that we would mind upgrading in a year or two to higher rooms, I think right now we'll stick to the studying part if people are willing to share.

2. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Easy, just say no, like we do every time.
    But I am also interested in the info.

3. Melissa Granger

Melissa Granger Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    We just got home from Temptations and bought into the membership. We were there on a referral and in our opinion got a nice contract for our travel needs. Feel free to PM me if u want more details or have questions on what we got. It was for an trendy ocean view contract and we got confirmation on what our Referrals will get when there and what it would take to upgrade down the road.

4. chrsun

chrsun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +256 / 0
    One of the new things I've found out is that as a single you can't get refeel at some anymore. And by others I have to pay full price as if it have been a couple.:mad::mad:

5. Len from the Floor

Len from the Floor Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +556 / 3
    Could you post the info about what your Referrals will get? I think everyone would like to know what those are. Premier on their Facebook group promised a written document which they have yet to post (about 2 weeks ago they said it was complete but was subject to review by management. Not a word since then).

Thanks in advance.

6. Melissa Granger

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    We were told we can get them a referral rate but they won’t get the black bracelets or any of the special treatment anymore. They did say this isn’t confirmed yet and was for people who have new contracts. Members with older contracts still are able to have their Referrals enjoy the member perks.

7. Cindy&Dave

Cindy&Dave Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +248 / 1
    Wow, if that`s the case it pretty much defeats the whole purpose of a referral. Hey check out this cool resort, you just have to sit through a sales presentation about all the benefits you`re not getting.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  8. Cindy&Dave

Cindy&Dave Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +248 / 1
    Gave it some more thought, if they withheld a black bracelet until you sat through the presentation it might make more sense. Still think it would make for an awkward presentation though.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Melissa Granger

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    We were told it’s because members were complaining that Referrals are getting the same benefits as members without wver having to commit and buy in. And on the new referral system members only get anything in return if they buy in. I could see them still giving Referrals some member privilages but withholding others to make it fair. Give them a taste but not the whole thing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Well this will greatly reduce the number of people going on referral. That is for sure. I wouldn’t be surprised if they change the policy back once that occurs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice