Reduced service: We got robbed

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Thanks all, well no sign of our stuff as yet. I've borrowed an English computer (thanks Tom!) and just about back to full speed. If you've been holding back sending avatar pics then I'm in a position to deal with them again now. I've ordered a great new desktop system from Dell, it wont be here until 10 April though. Cant wait to use it having worked from laptops for several years the 24" HD screen is going to spoil me.

Today we have had several additional locks fitted and an alarm system is also due to be fixed up in the next few days. Hopefully it wont happen again.

2. B & B

B & B Guru Registered Member

The Hub of the Niagara Pennisula, Ontario
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Steve

Sorry for your losses surrounding the theft at your house, it is very unfortunate and you must be seething.

Also, your gear is arriving April 10th, that is the same day we arrive, how are you going to get everything set up when you are going to be hosting us for the week...:)

Actually booze cruise counts for your sticky and the proposed one I posted are both stagnated around 15 people, hopefully more come through.

Good luck with all.

3. LemonHead

LemonHead Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry to here about all the problems Steve.

But since you do run this site and have done many of us a great favor with all the inside info I'd be honored to bring down from the States any electronic type goodies you might need. (Laptops, cables, hard drives, routers, etc...) It'll only cost you price of item, which I'll try to front, plus gas money for you to PDC. I'm in Dallas so the major chains are very accessable to me. I'll be at the Royal in PDC April 6-10. If you'd like to shop around online and see what type of deals are out there to meet your needs I can run out and grab them and cart them down to Playa. Just let me know how I can help.

Thanks for all that you do for us Mexico junkies!

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Thanks for the offer Lemonhead but I think we are all sorted now. I have my temporary system running fine, with my new desktop arriving in a couple of weeks. Although we still need a new English system laptop, there is no real rush on that at the moment. But I really do appreciate the offer, thank you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice