Reddog1968 MAYhem report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by reddog68, May 16, 2012.

1. reddog68

reddog68 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    Sorry about not having faith in you. But I was Amy's partner for the past 2 weeks prior so couldn't just disown her....lol Lucky for me it was her day off when we got to be partners and glad you got your shirt. Better yet Jamie didn't win.....lol It was great meeting you and hope to see you again next year.

2. JAZZY_JJ

JAZZY_JJ Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    Aloha Rob, aka the real Mr Temptation , because you truly make everything work and a great friend who takes very good care of everyone!!

Thanks for making it such a close family and friendly atmosphere !! Was great meeting you and can't say thanks enough for taking the time to show me around and introducing me to all the new friends!

I hope to see you again next MAY !!

3. csquared

csquared Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [​IMG]

It was great to meet you Rob, you certainly are a trooper! Here's a quick shot Carol snapped on our last night there.

We had a blast! :)

4. reddog68

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    JJ was great meeting you.....you fit in well with the gang and always keep things alive in some way or form. You still need to change your screene name to ANAL BEADS...lol You better be back in MAY.....meeting everyone the second time is always better and keeps getting better every year. You will have to make this an annual thing. Next year you can be the one introducing people to everyone. Keep up with the forum come around Feb since that is about when you will know who and when they are going in MAY but usually the 1st week

5. reddog68

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    Was great meeting you guys and hope you can make it back next year so we can all hang out more. Your now official part of the May group and fit it well with everyone....but again we are all pretty easy to get along with and love to have new people join us and glad you both did

Rob

6. fbjr1

fbjr1 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    i have been telling people about you and your three weeks.:icon_eek:.... no one believes me . i have to show them your posts. :xyxthumbs:

i havent even booked airfare for my october trip and im already looking at May 2013 dates....what the fuck is wrong with me :icon_eek::icon_eek: lol

7. reddog68

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    Frank, you and Niki are awesome and cann't wait to see you both in May again. Maybe you guys could make a trip in January to to help support Karen. I have been in January 3 times an the weather is great also. But I will only do a week then so I can try to do 3 weeks again in May. It actually wasn't that bad just had to pace yourself. Plus there are always new people everyday and it never got old. Tell Niki I said HI and was great meeting her, she is a sweetheart

8. J_Boost

J_Boost Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Jazzy,

Don't mean to jack Reddogs thread but figured since we all became friends its a good place to say it was good to meet you. We gotta represent Hawaii!! I will try to make next May as well, and if I visit the Island anytime soon I'll hit you up.

Justin

9. fbjr1

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    she is very cool, but not even 100% sure she will make it in october much less May :):angel1:

10. fbjr1

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    holy shit. i dont even remember being in that picture lol must have been a FUN night :ernaehrung005:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice