Red October, Royals flushed, Aces BUSTED!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by SheikYerboottie, Oct 5, 2014.

1. SheikYerboottie

SheikYerboottie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    WOWIE!!!!!!!!! What a beginning to the 2014 MLB postseason! For the first time in 29 seasons,:bowdown: there is a possibility for a all Missouri World Series!, Cards/Royals I 70 Freeway Series! Kansas City is the hottest team in the playoffs now, and with the best bullpen in the game, it looks like lights out for the mighty Angels! Albert who? I love the fact, after the LAD/StL game Friday night, that "baseball"s best pitcher" (Clayton Kershaw) set a new MLB record, and now is the first pitcher in postseason history to give up at least seven earned runs in back-to-back starts, giving up seven runs a year ago in his last start against the Cardinals in the NLCS. Sounds like ole' Red has that youning's number! It's amazing too, that friends from LA, Bob and Vicki were at the game last night, and Bob's and his retarted brother who lives in Denver, would not respond to texts or calls after the game! AHAHAHAHAHA!

2. SheikYerboottie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    2014 Postseason MLB baseball retail price, jolted to left center by Matty "Big City" Adams, for a 3 run homerun in the 7th inning:$ 15.50 USD

SRO ticket, scalpers gettin' price, game 4 NLDS outside of Busch Stadium on Clark Ave. for game 4 :$100.00

4th NLCS appearance in 4/4 consecutive seasons :pRICELESS [​IMG]

3. SheikYerboottie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Cardinals/Royals I 70 Freeway Series magic #: 7! Deja Vu all over again, 1985?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice