Recent Trip report

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by soldier4402, Apr 25, 2017.

1. P&Cfunandsun

P&Cfunandsun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +198 / 0
    I'm with Tim. I'm the youngest of seven and got all the hand me down 45s. Beatles, Beach Boys, Three Dog Night, etc. the problem with the sixties bar was that they only seemed to play techno pop remix stuff. 60s music may not have been current and hip, but it would have been a huge improvement.

2. soldier4402

soldier4402 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0
    Hopefully we get booked up for TTR next year. Just watching pricing. GP was a nice sub in for an all adult but not even close to TTR

3. OmahaCpl

OmahaCpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 0
    We were ready to come home after our third day. The beach was it’s only saving grace for us. The BINGO and being scolded not to get the cards wet type-stuff just killed the vibe for us. Jesus (bartender) was fantastic, however. Going back to TTR this July and can’t wait! I do not know if we would consider GP again if TTR weren’t to be an option. But that’s us. We also weren’t there during a time that Steve had one of his famous cruises.

4. soldier4402

soldier4402 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 0
    Fair enough the Boobs Cruise wasn’t here the week either when we were there so that would have been a day and would have helped. Like I said if your comparing it to TTR your doing the apples and oranges thing. All adult places are hard to find and like I said it fit this bill

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice