REALLY Important Poll JLow in Cancun Possible what weekend??

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Jlow511, Feb 1, 2006.

?

Which Weekend???

1. March 9-12

100.0%
  2. March 16-19

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. mel_101

mel_101 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    okay when i first read the topic of the post i ACTUALLY thought they were talking about J LO coming to cancun and i got all excited and then i realized im an idiot hahah :oops:

2. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i just have to tell them the date i want off.... they don't need to be approved

3. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I had to beg... haha

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah me neither Isabelle..I just fill out a form and it's done. As my boss says it's your vacation you can take it whenever you want :cool:

5. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah its great... i just email my boss and let him know what days i want off and its never a problem. Although i am considerate.. i give him as much notice as possible.

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I guess I giving notice helps too...

7. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well I work in a call center that requires so many ppl there to answer the phones and if too many folks ask off for a date then I ask off for the same date then I won't be approved and if I still go I will be written up or even fired pending how I went about it and if I'm already on disciplinary action of some sort.

8. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just read in another forum that that his apartment is no longer available.

John....I read that you found some good deals on hotels downtown. If you don't mind not being on the beach and not AI there are some very nice places to stay downtown.

Dany and I have taken a mini vacatin to a few of them and they are very nice.

Alost all have pools, restaurants and bars plus most are within walking distance to the downtown bars and restaurants.

If you decicde this might be a way to go I'd be happy to tell you a few of the ones we've stayed in.

Karan

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice