REALLY Important Poll JLow in Cancun Possible what weekend??

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Jlow511, Feb 1, 2006.

?

Which Weekend???

1. March 9-12

100.0%
  2. March 16-19

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the info Jajola however those prices won't work for the dates I am looking to go down there unfortunately.

2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    John,

If you are thinking about (or don't mind) staying at BBG, you might want to PM Steve about his rates for there.

Any charter company is going to hit you with a single supplement charge that will be outrageous. Yoiu basically end up almost paying for two people.

Steve's deal doesn't have the single supplement so it most likely would be cheaper.

Then you just need to find some reasonable airfare and you're there!

Karan

3. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cool I'll shoot Steve a PM to inquire thanks for the heads up!

4. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Really hoping I can pull this off would be awsome to hang out w/ everyone in Cancun again. I'm starting to look at prices so far best price I could get on Apple was about $950 All inclusive at El Pueblito flight and hotel, I found another one for about $650 not all inclusive staying at some hotel downtown. I would like AI but it's not a must. I wonder if rates would be cheaper if I booked the hotel and flight seperate?

5. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have you tried www.travelocity.com? Glad to hear you get to go John. You guys are going to have SO much fun.

6. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We miss you, Liz :(

7. Liz

Liz Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm back on Michael, we have a brand new computer there was no sense in paying for the internet when the computer we had broke down. But I will be on more now. I missed you too Michael! Back to John and SB!!!!!

8. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll find out next monday if I was approved for my days off and then I can start planning accordingly!!! I'm gettin kinda excited here it's like I see a light at the end of the tunnel with a small dangeling rope and I'm just trying to prove white men can jump and grab it and make a go for the sunlight of Cancun!!!! WOOT!!!!

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does everyone here have to get their vaction approved at work?

10. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    not me. i jus thave to ask can i go this time?

they just like us to give them notice, but im thinking i could pick up an dleave in short notice as long as i didnt have a huge project in the works

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice