Ready To Go Back.. Crazy Times.. 2nd Trip Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Matthew & Brooke, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Max

Max Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +89 / 0
    That's a nice trick. I will go hold your hands if I get harassed by women in the pool.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. tflexxin

tflexxin Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +998 / 0
    I love it when the single guys hit on the wifey. It's NEVER when there, they creep up when I'm getting drinks or hitting the bathroom, and when I see them I usually just stop in my tracks and sit and watch my wife do her thing. I can literally hear the conversation in my head. Blah blah blah compliments from single guy, thank you, yada yada yada proposition, no thank you I'm married. Then they either leave, or the really brave continue to press on. Then she simply says, hold on, let me introduce you to my husband here he comes and she looks to me. Then they either immediately take off, or the smart ones say hi, introduce themselves, I see if they are cool or not, and we try to help them find a woman who's interested in them from our group!

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  3. Ken&Lora

Ken&Lora Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    So its all fun and games until someone loses a finger and then it is still fun and games? That is pretty epic.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  4. Epic & Jewel

Epic & Jewel Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,557 / 0
    This happens more in Vegas than at TTR, but I love to keep an eye on J from across the pool. Not because I'm worried about her but because it is so darn entertaining to watch her handle the boys who try their luck. She is usually nice enough to chat with them a bit but after a while they all get the same "move along now" result.

Some persist, that's when I get the glance from her. I will typically arrive with a drink for her and casually hand it to her as she introduces me to her new "friend" as her husband of 22 years. Their face of devastation is priceless and we both get a big laugh.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice