Ready To Go Back.. Crazy Times.. 2nd Trip Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Matthew & Brooke, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Matthew & Ximena

Matthew & Ximena Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +999 / 1
    My wife is on me to book our next trip. All in all we had a great time on our 2nd trip to TTR.. A few nights the single men were out in abundance. Most were respectful a few really tried to push their limits but little did they know my wife is nicknamed the Honey Badger. The food was a solid 3 Star with the Italian Restaurant being my favorite and the Hibachi being a favorite for the wife. Saw more than a few people have to much to drink and being physically carried back to their room either over someones shoulder or by security. Some poor Guy stuck his hand in the Foam Machine and lost a finger possibly 3 at the foam party pool side last Friday. However he was a trooper and was back out later that night drinking with everyone even after losing a finger to the fan blades in the foam machine. 1 other girl who we thought drown and had to be pulled out the pool and taken out in a wheel chair.. Cant get much more hardcore than that. I mean how can you not have a great time at TTR.. See y'all in a few more weeks after I nail down the next date.

• Like Like x 10
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  2. Edward-Alli

Edward-Alli Photofucker Registered Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 7
    What the fuck was that guy drinking. Holy shit losing fingers. Hate to see when he wakes up in the morning. Major Hangover movie shit

3. Matthew & Ximena

Matthew & Ximena Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +999 / 1
    Not sure one person said he slipped and fell into the blades and someone else said he was trying to steer the machine where the foam was gonna go.. Either way he got a very unpleasant trip to a Mexican Hospital. But he was still hanging every night after that..

4. Blake and Beth

Blake and Beth Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 0
    We’re heading there on the 23rd ..... hope to have an amazing time as always . Looks like you guys had some fun and memories for a life time .. except the finger thing :/

5. rogren90

rogren90 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +228 / 0
    Why am I laughing? Lol! I say,don’t mess with honey badger. You will pay in unexpected ways.

6. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Thanks, looks like you will be returning.

7. Max

Max Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +89 / 0
    Am I a bad person if the first thing I thought when reading about the guy who lost his fingers is : '' I hope the foam machine will be repaired when I arrive in 2 weeks''

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  8. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,831 / 3
    Well, as somebody who lost a finger years ago in a machine (not drinking related) there is an upside. It makes your cock bigger with all your fingers wrapped around it!!! BTW, that's why the screen name is J NINE. As in John 9 fingers... So Jnine.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. bandit01

bandit01 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +728 / 0
    710C8C61-99AA-4C00-8FD8-43C27C409239.jpeg

Hell, he could have pulled back one of these bad boys! J nine, like you, bandit01, is for the one armed bandit! Lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. Crzycnks

Crzycnks Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 0
    Got excited when I saw a 2nd trip report from you guys. It will be our second time in April!
    Guys a trooper for still partying after a finger loss!!
    We too have had some single guys try to push their limits. Especially if I went to the bathroom without her!!?? So...we had made a few friends and some that we knew from previous Desire trips. We told all our ladies if they felt uncomfortable to find the closest husband and hold their hand. As soon as I felt a woman grab my hand I would automatically put my arm around her and bring her in close to me. (I mean in the most gentlemenish way) Guy would look (probably said wtf) and just kept walking by. One guy was still persistent where I looked at him and said "maybe one day bud...just not today".
    We all want everyone to have a good time...especially the wives!!! Happy wife...Happy life!!
    She sounds strong enough to take care of herself...BUT!! just know if our paths ever cross at TTR...and she feels that uncomfortable...come grab my hand until you get back! Again...I am a gentleman, not a creeper just to find a way to get women around me lol!

I'm glad you guys had a good time and look forward in hearing about the 3rd trip report!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice