Ready for Prison Break.........

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by EngineerGuy, Aug 7, 2006.

1. Tbonita

Tbonita Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [​IMG]

Another great escape !

Those mini scuba tanks were cool.
    But I would have been scared out of my mind to do that.

Glad Lechero and Bellick got caught, but I was hoping TBag escaped with the others, just cuz I like to see the interaction between Michael and him.

Can't believe that weasel Whistler ran away !

Poor Sucre !! Now what will happen ? Maybe Michael will have to break him out of Sona ?!?!

Previews for next week's finale look good. Hope Michael & Lincoln get their revenge on Gretchen.

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    i am excited to see! I have a guy here at work burning me all the episodes of prison break from the very first one up until now!

3. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Season Final tonight.......................... wonder whats going to happen....??

4. Tbonita

Tbonita Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    From what I've been reading, the main focus of the episode will the the long awaited hostage exchange of LJ & Sofia for Whistler. We will also find out what's in Whistler's briefcase.

There will be a couple of unexpected turns for some of the key characters of the show. And what should hopefully be a graceful happy exit for at least one character.

There will be a scene where this....[​IMG]....is involved. :clap:

Susan B has met her match with Michael Scofield.

Whistler's BIRD Book is still in Sona, and in TBag's hands.

Someone from the past, shows up in this episode. Send me a PM if you want to know who it is.

Mahone meets up with someone unexpected in a bar.

Someone gets shot.

Bad things happen to Sucre. :(

5. Tbonita

Tbonita Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    And hopefully, this will only be the Winter Finale, not the Series finale. :evil: Damn that writers strike !

Posted Saturday on a PB forum....

Just an FYI:
    A fourth season of Prison Break has not been officially picked up yet. But our next season is NEVER picked up this early in the year, so that doesn’t mean much. I disagree with Ausiello. I believe we will be picked up for a 4th season. I can’t guarantee it. I just feel it will happen. So don’t worry about rumors from reporters … if the show is getting cancelled, as soon as i know, I will tell you guys. but like I said, i don’t think it is going to happen. I have faith.
    Best,
    Nick Santora
    (writer for PB)

---------------------------------

Posted Sunday...

Nick Santora added to his earlier comment from yesterday, saying....

We are working on trying to figure out a story arc for season 4 and how it would all play out, etc. while not leaving things hanging from season 3. I am confident we will get another season. There are no guarantees, but I’d be shocked if it didn’t happen.

6. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow, I cant believe it. Another Season Finale.

I actually cant wait for next season. I want to see moree about the agency that put michael into Sona in the 1st place. They know about his advanced mental ability.

SUCREEEEEEEEEEE!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    Im pissed about that.

7. Tbonita

Tbonita Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm soooo sad that was the last PB episode of the season.
    I soooo hope it comes back in the Spring, or at the very least, the fall.
    Too many unanswered questions and story lines.

My heart broke, once again, for Scofield.
    Oh, how I want to wrap my arms around that man.
    Tearjerker with the origami rose, but the flashback was too short.

Sucre...how cool was he to not tell Michael where he was.
    Hope he gets out and back to Mari Cruz.

TBag....the new Lechero :)

Bellick....sad and pathetic :-|

Mahone, Whistler, and Gretchen.....Who knew ?!?!?! :shock:

Sofia....hmmmm....Will Lincoln finally get some ? :wink:

Luis (McGrady)....a nice homecoming, and a REAL basketball hoop. :)

What was in the briefcase ? Was a let down. To be continued on the spin-off ?

Why wasn't Kellerman in this episode ? That was a spoiler alert, but I guess it was a false rumor.

I hope Michael gets Gretchen and finds closure for him and Sara.

8. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    GREAT last episode. Could end the show on it, or, keep going, so we will see!! I want more!! :p

9. Tbonita

Tbonita Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    From Nick Santora's blog....writer and co-executive producer of PB

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]Season 4 is Officially Picked Up [​IMG]

So we got word on Wednesday that we are officially picked up by the network for Season 4. This is great news. We are all very excited. We are moving offices onto the Fox Studio Lot next week and we had to say goodbye to the offices that were our home for the past 3 years ... not really that sad because, well, c’mon, it’s just a frickin’ building. But my new office is about half the size with just a tiny window which normally would suck except for one thing ... I get to go to work everyday with people I love and respect and I get to be creative. So I don’t really give a rat’s ass what our new offices look like! For those of you who celebrate Easter, have a great one. I will be at my home having Easter dinner with family (visiting cousins) and friends (including Prison Break writer Kalinda Vazquez) -- it should be a nice weekend leading into an even better week of diving head-first into Season 4! Best, Nick

10. cindyb

cindyb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thats awesome news I am sooooo excited ...thanks for sharing the info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice