RCI room sell back question

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by elshagon, Dec 20, 2006.

1. elshagon

elshagon Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have a question if anyone can answer. I'm in the RCI points program and was told about the opportunity each year of selling back your room you get for a week every year with the RCI program.
    Has anyone ever been able to sell their room back at the beginnig of each year?

I'm asking because I'm thinking of going early next year and using points instead of the free room. If I can't sell it back it means I go back a second time or lose it. I'd like to find out if people are really able to sell their rooms back or if it's just something they tell you is an option but rarely happens....

2. Beverly

Beverly 2nd day member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm not really sure, but I don't think your gonna get an answer to your question. It seems that everyones packages are just the slightest bit different. If you find out anything for sure, let us know.

3. Dave N Rose

Dave N Rose Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not sure about your case for sure but we looked into using our RCI thing and it was actually cheaper to just book the package thru Orbitz. With RCI the room was taken care of but there was still an AI fee that was pretty steep.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice