RCI has found another way to cheat us again

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jim and Kathy in Ohio, Jan 12, 2008.

1. 12531

12531 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    The thing is RCI is not a mexican bisiness!
    The address for RCI US and Canada is
    RCI North America Office
    9998 North Michigan Road
    Carmel, IN 46032
    Phone: (317) 805-9000
    Fax: (317) 805-9335
    That would put it under the jurisdiction of the Indiana Attorney General. The website to file a complaint with them would be
    http://www.indianaconsumer.com/consumer_complaint.asp
    I suggest those of you affected by RCI's targeted points limitation flood the AG with complaints. It may peak enough interest for him to file a class action suit. It may be our only shot since it appears that Premier could care less about the issue. I Have filed. I have also filed a complaint with Profeco in Mexico and have received word from them that a meeting with Premier will be set. Any grief that can be put on premier and RCI is worth the work as without it we will all be (SOL)!

2. footballchick58

footballchick58 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Time Shares are a rip off, no matter how you look at it, I think it is foolish to by into time Shares, I won't even waste my time listening to what they have to say.

Coming from Toronto I can book right now to go in Sept for 549.00 plus the 276.00 taxes & that includes my flight, Booze, food, room & transportation to the from the airport. I have no extra membership fees and I can go when I want.

I can always find a good deal when I want to go to BBG on the internet or the Travel agency.

I don't get timeshares, My opinion don't buy into them they are a rip off......

Cheers
    Karen

3. Roy and Marie

Roy and Marie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You are right they are a ripoff but going there from N.C. for seven nights it cost a couple between 2000 & 2500USD so they are selling that w/them you can get there for half that !!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice