Rave / lollipop party ?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by ToxicBurn, May 20, 2011.

1. titanflux

titanflux Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ha ha, this thread took me back to my raving days in Manchester in the early to mid-90's.... those were the days...

2. beach<3R

beach<3R Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Why would adults want to get drunk and party and go all the way to Mexico? Lol!!!

3. ToxicBurn

ToxicBurn Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL good one !

4. ToxicBurn

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    SO... every eFing club, that we went to, had peeps on E.
    CocoBongo - not so much, its more of a show
    The City, Pool Party - that was the worst. So much testosterone on E i have not seen. Disgusting. But I'm sure they had fun :)
    Senior Frog, Glow Party - Nice One!!! They have soo much potential ! But obviously its not their idea. They have flashy lights, glow paint fight, CO2 blowers.
    But its all short 3-4 hours, so, do not load yourself up ;)
    11pm is when it usually starts and pretty much all done by 4-5am. Unless you hit the underground club which are open till 7-8am.

5. toxiPAU

toxiPAU Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    smells like beach and candy in here...

Although it is true drugs are illegal, their “legality” is if anything, questionable.

This country has been torn by the so called “war on drugs” that in my opinion should be ended with information not violence.

So my dear toxic friend here is a table that might help you legally in mexico:
    Legal amount you can possess:
    · Opium- 2gr.
    · Diacetilmorphine or heroine- 50mg.
    · Cannabis- 5 gr.
    · Cocaine, including crack- 500 mg.
    · Lysergic acid diethylamide LSD- 0.015 mg or one
    · Methylenedioxyamphetamine MDA and MDMA and methamphetamine- 40 mg. in powder, crystal or grain; or a 200mg. tablet

If you have less than the legal amount, police can’t take you to the “Ministerio Público” –police station. If anything they could RECOMMEND you to assist to a rehab treatment.

The third time they stop you, even with the legal amount the treatment is mandatory.

If you have more than the legal amount and by the current circumstances you can prove that it was meant for personal consumption and not distribution, the penalty is 10 to 36 months in prison and up to 80 days of minimum wage fine.

If you have more than the legal amount and its meant to distribution, even if its “free samples”, the penalty is 3-6 years and 80-300 days fine.

If its committed in schools or less than 300 meters away from them, the penalty is 4-8 years and 200-400 days fine.

So pretty much just be smart, remember cops here have “other ways” of solving the problem if it’s a big one but the most important thing is that you know the law.

Noooow… as for the RAVES!!!

I’ve been looking for them, so far I only found one in April this year.

It must be a hidden scene to keep it away from tourists :p or people are just waaaay to careful. I mean I haven’t seen more roadblocks to enter a city that the one’s I’ve seen in any possible entrance to the mayan Riviera.

In playa del Carmen tho I’ve seen two clubs where music and people seem to be welcoming… La Mezcalinna y Buena Vida.

[FONT=&quot]Good luck and if you find anything before me let me know!!![/FONT] I will too if I hear about something

ps. thanks for copying my nickname :p

Do have more information!?!?! You are the 3rd person that has told me!!!!!

6. rawkus

rawkus I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    @toxiPAU: Dont know much about the raves at all, but have friends whom have been in Tulum and even further south. I doubt that they are "open events" - assuming its fairly "secret", sorry. Ill try to find out some more info however.

Cant seem to find any decent websites about Ayahuasca ceremonies around here, but do know that there are quite a few down south, in/around Tulum and past.

If one is good with Google, Im sure it wouldnt be too hard to find and contact the places.

7. gabesz

gabesz Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would not recommend for anyone to test this legality of how much you posess. Perhaps an officer of the law may conveniently forget what is legal or not and take you in an lock you away. Not something worth giving a test.

8. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [ame=]‪Doncaster warehouse tribute video‬&rlm; - YouTube classic footage of a lollipop party from 1992 hahaha

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2017
  9. ToxicBurn

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thank god I wasn't raving than :)

thank you, but Thank You! :)
    I have no plans to poses any amounts of drugs there ... or anywhere else for that matter.

we had good time there, even without raves.
    I know one thing - nothing beats Burning Man festival so far!!! :xyxthumbs:

10. Laura Mapchick

Laura Mapchick Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :icon_lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice