Rates for May Visit

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Bearcat, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Bearcat

Bearcat Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We want to return to the resort in May! We had so much fun last year! Even if I'm seriously sad to hear about the activities change of staff! What gives? I went to alpharooms and the rates seem very high compared to what we booked before? Can anyone help me figure out what I may be doing wrong? I want to book May 16th - May 23rd! Also, Our friends Dan & Mindy will be coming at the same time....Help! Thanks a million! :cool:

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Just checked alpharooms via my link below and it came out at $1056.36 for your dates. 7 nights at $151 per couple per night seems a pretty good deal to me and not much difference to last year

3. Kat & Greg

Kat & Greg Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    We booked for May2-May 9 2009 and the price was about the same. I didn't see much difference from this year.

4. Bearcat

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you so much, we were doing something wrong. My Friend Kari & Dean just booked for May 7th - 16th. They will make an account for the Forum in just a bit! Mark & I (Bearcats) will be there with our friends Dan & Mindy May 15-23rd! Can't wait!

5. KariandDean

KariandDean Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dean & I just booked! See ya there! :cool:

6. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Nice one! I see a couple of new reservations in the system.

Can I just remind everyone to please use my link if you're booking with alpharooms, the price is no different for you but I do get paid a commission on all bookings through my link. If you just type in alpharooms and find the page yourself I dont get credited. Quite often I see people saying they've just booked with Alpharooms and then I check my sales reports and find nothing there.

Please remember the forum, although it is free to use, does cost money to keep online (about $2,000 a year), and also takes up a fair amount of time in administration with avatars, PM's, emails etc plus chances are you probably wouldn't know about the savings at alpharooms if you hadn't read it here first.

So please support the ongoing success of the forum by using my links to book your travel plans if you find them a good deal.

7. Bearcat

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steve, I want to change my photo and my friend wants to put one o her's....Help! How do we do it. Do you have an email that you can send them to and then you can help us?

8. Steve

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice