Random thoughts... Post them here!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Guest, Apr 23, 2014.

1. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0

I agree that a lot of people don't understand that top optional does not mean that it is one continuous orgy. Well, for most of us, it isn't. They assume that the slightest degree of nudity immediately translates into people jumping each other. Too bad because TTR is a lot of fun.

2. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    Funny how people will not shop at used clothing store but don't think twice about sleeping in a hotel mattress

3. yoliv1nce

yoliv1nce Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Why do you think Steve Martin made sure he took the thermos in "The Jerk"!? Maybe his character was not as stupid as we were lead to believe! HaHa!

4. dale_tn

dale_tn Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    It's sort of like when you see north americans for the first time at a public swimming pool in places like germany. They don't have any issues with the all ages side of the pool, but when they go to the Adult side where the sauna, steam, etc are they don't know where to look or what to do with all the clothing optional people there.

Interestingly enough it's legal in a number of US states for women to walk around topless as long as they aren't doing it for overt sexual reasons. NY state is a great example.

5. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    I think most people who have ever been on a nude beach or to a nude resort will tell you that TTR is more erotic. That would probably exclude Desire or Hedo, but when we were at Grand Lido Braco a few years ago the nude side was more than a little bit quiet. TTR had more of an erotic vibe than Braco. I'm not really sure why, but that was definitely the case.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just posted 7 or 8 out of 50 some pics from our trip to a couple weeks ago.
    I have arrived at the conclusion that:

1) I did not dress for pics I could show my family, nor did any of our friends
    2) Next time I need to bring a camera to dinner or
    2.5) Steve needs to allow naughty bits in private albums lol
    3) I really miss TTR right about now. The people, the sun, the film on the top of the sexy pool...ok maybe not that. But seriously, nothing like coming home to cold, dreary Michigan to remind you that you're an idiot for living in a place with snow half the year.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice