Random thoughts... Post them here!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Guest, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I moderate on another board and one of our longest-running, most popular threads is called "random thoughts". It's where you come when you want to post something or say something but you don't really have an audience, or things you want to share that you don't want people in your real life knowing! LOL. Daily funnies, crap that's going on in your life, current events, complaints, anything goes!
    Little conversations start up and it's entertaining to read when bored.

I'll start: It's almost May and I'm still wearing my winter coat!! I'm so over it.

Also, when birds migrate back to michigan only to get caught in snow, I wonder if they get confused and think "WTF??!"

2. StewKris2000

StewKris2000 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As fellow Michiganders, we agree that this is bullshit that we are still having to wear heavy coats! We really need to get some yard work done!

3 1/2 weeks ago we were at GOV having the time of our lives. Now we keep reading about people going to GOV and we feel kinda sad that it will be 2 years until we can go back. Next year we are taking the kids to Cancun (Moon Palace), so no adult fun. Maybe the in-laws will come, and the wife and I can get a day pass to GOV...

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I hear ya! We try to take a trip ever December and even though we just got back 4 months ago my mind is already thinking about 8 months from now!

Moon palace is cool though! We have a 1 year old. Mom is like "i can go with you on vacation and watch him."

He's only one, no need for Mexico yet. Maybe when he gets older and can appreciate a vacation! LOL

4. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    Following the idea of random thoughts, why is it that when someone is really sick it is said they are failing, but when they die it's said they have passed?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hmm!! Never thought of that before!

6. twinimini

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    We CPA's ponder stuff like that after tax season ends!

7. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    Random thought...
    Nobody knows you, and nobody gives a s**t. Except on CCC where someone makes a comment that someone else disagrees on and then we have a full on argument, insults and all.
    How about, we don't post anything we wouldn't (honestly) say to someone's face. Sick of it, to be honest.
    :daisy:

8. twinimini

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
  9. otis

otis Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Thermos

my random thought:

Thermos....you might think it's a simple item. All it does is either keep something hot or keep it cold.

But, how does it know?

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This made me lol!!
    I know. I felt so pissy after reading some of those posts! I had to so my best to keep my trap shut. I always try to post like I would say to someone's face- great advice!
    Hmmm :lotsofmichaels:
    It knows all! Lol

I hope whomever invented the thermos got filthy rich!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice