Random First Timer Questions

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Holiday, Feb 24, 2008.

1. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

rebel.

2. Holiday

Holiday Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I guess i will play it by ear....

I was reading up on my hotel the GRAND OASIS.... I seen some of the restraunts in there look fancy... Are they all like that and do you need to dress up to eat?

3. sethgekko

sethgekko Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

:lol: :lol: I´m still trying take off my 2005 wrist band...help please!!!

4. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I tear mine off and only keep on what I need. You get stupied looking tan lines if you dont take them off. But I enjoy making fun of all those who do keep them on lol.

5. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    and you take them off because of TAN LINES?!?! Perhaps I will bring you my pink tank top to wear too :lol:

6. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I have my own fletch!! Well, tan lines are 1 reason! Why come home with white rings around my wrists, ILL pass. And the fact that having a million wristbands would drive me NUTS, its not jewelry. :lol:

7. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm with you one this one, took mine off to avoid tanlines, my bikini line is hard enough to deal with let alone a white wrist after I spend money year round to have an even tan.

8. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nah, only some of the resturants you need to look decent for others as long as you have some clothing on they're fine. If you want to go to the nicer resturants just take 1 decent outfit.

9. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I Leave mine on, sorta trademark...cut em off once i get inside my house and slowly return to reality.. Here is an old poll post regarding wrist bands Gotta love the search button..I would say more then half of the topics are already covered. Other forums Im on call it being spoon fed when same questions or topics are asked before SEARCHING

http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28375&highlight=wrist bands

10. Holiday

Holiday Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ya im just trying to get all the info I can so when i get down there im lost lol...... Thanks for the help all... Ill be sure to pop a bottle and throw back some tequila with you all when I get there..........

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice