RAIN

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by THATS ME, Jun 6, 2008.

1. THATS ME

THATS ME Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know it changes by the hour, but is it going to rain all week? the ten day outlook shows rain every day...........

2. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It looked like it would be 60% chance of rain daily before we left also. We had HOT, HUMID and SUNNY. For the first part of our trip. On days 6 to 10 it was rainy. On day 6 we were on a buise cruise at Isla and it didnt rain on that, nothing but sunshine and sunny in Cancun when we returned. We later ran into people who said it rained most of the day there. Day 7 sprinkles off and on. It got somewhat worse each day until our departure day when it was a downpour. I cant make heads or tails of the weather reports as it seems they ALWAYS predict rain at least at a 30% chance on weather.com but it wasnt like that at all for the first part of our trip. We still sat in the jacuzzi in the pools and drank our asses off in the moderate rain, heck I am already wet anyways why waste the chance to party and get to know new people!

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    The forecast is showers pretty much every day at this time of year.

Last weekend Fri / Sat / Sun was very wet, Monday improved, back to normal Tuesday. Since Monday we havent had any rain that has lasted longer than 30 seconds (but it still counts as a shower). Before last weekend I'm pretty sure it hadnt rained to any great degree for around 3 months.

4. typeoxpress

typeoxpress Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +317 / 1
    ANything is still better then here, last winter it started in November until April Snow snow and more snow we got nearly 80 inches of show this winter and since it has been rain rain and more rain not traces or fractions of an inch, inches of rain each time. So anything is better then here.

5. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree with Typoxpress. Anything is better than here too. Winter sucked. It rained really bad here while we were down there. Glad we were there! :p

Go. Dont worry too much. Party. If it is raining party in the rain. Unless the rain is horrible you can still be comfy partying in the pool like we did. :D

6. THATS ME

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah ! i guess so, and much better than going to work ! i will see all of you on friday 13th ! how bad can it be, friday the 13th ? :lightning:

7. Tim and Theresa

Tim and Theresa Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    IT RAINED MONDAY MORNING, FOR ABOUT 5 MIN,

IT WAS NICE TUESDAY, IT RAINED ABOUT 2 MIN WED, AND NICE THE REST OF THE WEEK.

WHEN WE LEFT SATURDAY IT WAS SUNNY AND 89

GO ON YOUR TRIP, HAVE A BLAST, AND TELL OLIVER
    AT PATTY-O BAR TIOMTHY SAID HI.

8. RobnStew

RobnStew Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    This time of year, with the heat over the land, thunderstorms fire up every day and often wet the town but the hotel zone rarely gets it - when we were in Cancun last July we got chased out of the pool only once and one morning it was rainy for the first hour. But every day, big towering thunderheads grew up about 40-50 miles inland, and later afternoon they would block the sunshine. But that's about it.

9. THATS ME

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks you guys ! your making me feel better already, im sure everything will be fine, see everyone on friday cant wait, im packed ready to and to go..................
    what other places are cool to hang out at? In the evening besides the big clubs?

10. THATS ME

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will be sure to do that, TIOMTHY ! thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice