Quiet Room Recomendations

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by SeanandDD, Sep 16, 2019.

?

here are my choices

1. bash tower

9.5%
  2. lush tower

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. trendy ocean view

4.8%
  4. trendy garden view

33.3%
  5. plush jacuzzi

38.1%
  6. seduction beach front suite

14.3%
  1. Orpus

Orpus Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +455 / 5
    Definitely stay away from the Tower if you want some quiet at night. Although, strangely enough, we find the Bash Tower rooms on the left side (from the perspective of the Tower when looking from the sexy pool) to be quieter than Lush or the right side. Not sure why, but that has been our experience.

2. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 1
    We stayed in the plush jacuzzi last February and the Bash tower in January 2018. The plush jacuzzi was quieter at night.

3. T&J

T&J Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    We always stay "garden view" even after we bought our membership in the 1800 block (used to be 5000 block before renos) We love it there!!!! Close to the sexy pool for daytime fun but far enough from Bash to not hear the music all night. Heading back December 5th and have put in our room request....cheers!!

4. SeanandDD

SeanandDD Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Are the Plush Jacuzzi rooms far from everything? The tower seems nice because of the location. I'm just concerned about the noise from the Bash going til 2am each night.

5. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,627 / 4
    We haven’t stayed in the tower yet, next trip we are, but have stayed in the jacuzzi rooms three times. The ones I labeled best are actually very close to the action, and we really liked them. Plus being ground floor they are quicker to get to and from then tower rooms would be.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. BandLus2

BandLus2 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +393 / 0
    We started traveling with earplugs a couple trips ago. So any room is a quiet room if the noise gets to be too much. Last 2 trips have been in the tower and have not needed them.

7. Deleted member 40096

Deleted member 40096 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We stayed in 7339 last night, Seduction beach front. Its very quiet. Couldnt hear a thing from Bash. On the negative side its right nextdoor to the other resort with lots of young kids. Jen was comfortable being topless on the patio.
    Today we are in 8324 Seduction beach fron and its somewhat quiet, a faint sound in the background. The AC in the room is louder.

8. SeanandDD

SeanandDD Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Thank you. Just booked a Plush Jacuzzi room for my wife and I for mid February. I don't mind some noise, just want quiet when I sleep and not so much into staying up late every night.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice