Quick Trip Review

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by bcreekcpl, Oct 1, 2018.

1. bcreekcpl

bcreekcpl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +239 / 0
    Made our fourth trip to Temptation (second after renovation) from Sept 21-26. Below is a quick review based on a few categories.

Room - We stayed in a Oceanfront Master Suite located on the 3rd floor- right above Bash. The room was pretty suite (see what I did there) - it had a great view of the ocean, a huge wrap around patio, large outside jacuzzi, two lounge chairs, a table, and stocked bar. The room was great except for being above Bash. The nights we didn't go out, it was super loud in our room- mean we could almost hear every word to every song. I'll add some pictures of the room to our gallery at some point.

Pool(s) - weather was fantastic so the pool was always warm. One thing I noticed that I didn't notice our last trip in March was the crazy amount of bees around the pool bar. They didn't really bother anyone but is quite a few of them around. We spent a few days up on the roof top pool- as many mentioned, there is never many people up there but the food and service is always fantastic so we enjoyed our time up there a lot.

Beach- some seaweed but really not much at all. Ocean felt great anytime we went in for a late afternoon dip.

Food- Just as good as our last trip. Food is so subjective there really isn't much need for me to describe what we like since it's probably totally different from that of whomever is reading this.

Bash- Still not a fan of the music - it's pretty much the same thing night in and night out but like food, it's subjective so taste will vary.

Crowd- was a decent crowd Friday and Saturday but by the first of the next week, it was quite empty at the resort and apparently had been that way much of September.

Summary- was a good trip for us- not our most crazy and wild trip but we really wanted to relax more this trip and we got to do plenty of that this time around. We are already planning trip #5 for March 2019!

• Like Like x 11
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
  2. Steve&Meredith

Steve&Meredith Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 0
    We came in on the 26th and had the same room. I agree with your post 100%. Great room, however if you want to leave bash early you will hear the music.

3. GazMan

GazMan Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you for the review we will be staying there November 14 and we’re anxious to see what it’s all about . We are from Raleigh and I think you guys are too

4. Cajun Cowboy

Cajun Cowboy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    We stayed in the same room back in July. We got the jacuzzi fixed. Thank "us" very much! Haha! It was a great room to people watch down at Bash, too!

5. shortntall

shortntall Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 2

We are heading for our 4th trip Oct 16th!

6. T&C.

T&C. Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +96 / 0
    Thanks for the review. We have the same room booked in early Nov., would love to see some pictures.

7. Amanda

Amanda Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +131 / 0
    Thanks for the review. We have a master suite booked November 11th through 20th.

8. T&C.

T&C. Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +96 / 0
    Did I read that right that there is a stocked bar in the room?

9. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    Good report, Short and to the point,

10. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,808 / 5
    Ma
    Master suites get 4-6 full size bottles stocked, penthouses get 6-8 bottles (really can’t remember the exact number). They are not restocked (for free)... though our butler ( yes we saw him daily but it also helped we were on the floor where they congregate and we tipped well) did bring a couple of bottles for us last trip. All rooms get beer, soda, water stocked daily but no free liquor.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice