Quick trip report 9/22 9/30

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by RoynSandy, Oct 2, 2013.

1. RoynSandy

RoynSandy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    We had another amazing time during our stay met many of the peeps on the Sept roll call list Jim and Kim, Dave and Jo, JimCyn, dennis and Erica (Jerica) lol, and way to many more to remember them all! Food was pretty good always able to find something good at the restaurants...Hate to say this but if I am to be honest the drinks just basically sucked tried all different types and just could not find anything that really was great...had several times where we ended up with a chemical maybe (soapy?) taste in our drinks but we still managed to drink plenty but was honestly a struggle...... not trying to put this complaint on the bartenders maybe just the quality of the liquor used?We had to change from our 1st room after one night as we were located above one of the restaurant roofs (the one across from the buffet it used to be nice shoes can't recall what it is called now) and the exhaust from the kitchen was pushing greasy food odor into our room sorry but I cannot remember the room number,we were then given room 2235 directly over Patyo bar...it was very noisy on Sunday when dj was playing music but on the rest the nights it was fine.The pool and entertainment staff was great..pool water was very warm.We ate at all the restaurants and enjoyed them all Asian was especially nice!
    Boobs Cruise! was awesome I would have to say much wilder than our previous trips and just a total blast..Steve your doing a great job ! Was so good to see Chinos once again and nice to see hime doing so well health wise!
    We went to Isla for the day with Jim and Kim as our tour guides rented a golf cart and had a great time zipping around the island great time!
    Just want to thank everyone we partied with for making this trip a memorable one!

2. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Thanks. Love reading a trip report 2 days out from departing. How was the capacity of the resort? Full or less? I partially ask wondering how early I have to get up this time of year to get a chair and also wondering how difficult it was to get reservations at Asian and Italian. And finally hoping the party crowd rivals the spring!

Thanks again.

3. hardrocktampa

hardrocktampa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Roy- has the Cigar bar changed at all----??

Did you make a pit stop there??

4. Kim and Jim

Kim and Jim Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0
    Cigar bar hasn't changed. Roy, great trip report. Also he didn't mention we had 7 days of fantastic weather, rained 1 night, very hot all week.
    Roy, do you know what day it is??? HUMP DAY

5. GSpot69

GSpot69 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 0
    Funny we were there the same time and the drinks were terrible. Many people we met were buying bottles down the road and making their own. Very chemical tasting and many drinks were undrinkable. I hate to be a hater at a place I like but they need to fix whatever is broken. Wonder if the premiere drinks were as bad, maybe that's how they get people to buy in.

6. RoynSandy

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    The resort was about 60 percent full I would guess, getting a chair was no issue at anytime, same with reservations for dinner no problem at all.

7. RoynSandy

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Yep Cigar bar is the same we checked it out late one night,yep hump day you guys we are actually at steak and lube checking out bike night!!
    HUMP DAAAY!!!

8. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Thanks. Wow. Never been when a chair was actually available or a restaurant reservation for that night in Asian/Italian. Always had to reserve for 2 or 3 days down the line. Thanks for the info!

9. WICancunlovers

WICancunlovers Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Since we are typical February visitors - who have to struggle to get chairs - it was very refreshing to see chairs available around the sexy pool ALL DAY LONG!!

Roy/Sandy - thanks for the trip report - it was nice to hang out with you during the stay~

10. RoynSandy

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Hey you guys it was our pleasure meeting you! what an awesome trip it was!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice