Quick Question.....

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Cambo, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    just fill up the sink with cold water, make a little rig next to the air con unit, get a load of ice from the bar, get a cheap cooler, keep it in the toilet cistern - many many ways ... most of the time we just left the bottle behind the bar and the barman sorted us out with whatever we needed.

never bothered going to walmart to be honest, for the sake of a couple of dollars i'd rather get my vodka from the shops next to the hotel - think it was about $15 - $20 for smirnoff.

2. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    yeah, there are little shops/grocery stores all over if you don't mind paying a bit extra.

walmart is good because in addition to the booze you can pick up all kinds of random things like permanent markers for passed out buddies, coolers, sunscreen, footballs, condoms, etc...

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    markers!! YES!!!!!!!! If you pass out during the day or early........you get "victimized"!!! By the marker of course.....

4. AJ0527

AJ0527 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    geee doesn't anyone goto cancun for the scenry anymore :roll:

kids now a days.

5. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    alot of shops sell $1 coronas so thats bloody cheap!!!

6. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Which is one of the reasons I'm staying at the Grand Oasis instead of Oasis Cancun, you get a fridge, even comes with beer in it!! I only took the bottled water though.

7. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    man! Ya see, this is why im still on the fence with the whole grand thing. Just when I was convinced to go with the regular oasis, I keep getting good reasons to book the grand.

8. Tacoma101

Tacoma101 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Although Im not stayin at the Oasis, I have stayed at the Grand and I sooooo vote for the Grand. I hate to be on vaca with limitations on where I can pass out on the property.

9. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    For alcohol priced cheaper than Wal Mart, try La Europea right across the street.

Great selection and in most cases cheaper than Wal Mart. I´ve taken about 15 people there in the last month and all have found what they want at a price better than they found at Wal Mart.

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    And Karen is back..

I personally have never bought booze anywhere other than the duty free

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice