Quick Observations From Jan 2020 Visit

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Getaload, Jan 15, 2020.

1. KyleandShaylaK

KyleandShaylaK Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +218 / 0
    I was here 2 months ago for my first time at TTR and I would disagree with almost everything posted by the OP. However I do understand everyone has a different experience, I start to wonder if you come to TTR “to much” that obviously your expectations will change.

we had a blast and we’ve already got two trips planned for 2020.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. cnparda

cnparda Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,247 / 1
    While everyone is entitled to their own opinions some people are impossible to please. Additionally, Temptation is all about the people, not the resort. You gotta mingle, make friends, laugh and relax.

Room is too noisy- ask to move. We have changed rooms almost every trip.
    It’s raining outside and you don’t want to dance in the rain, make friends and party in the rooms.
    Jacuzzi closes early, find a fun couple with a hot tub room and party.
    Food- while not 5 star, and hit and miss, it’s all inclusive so find another option. Asian place seems to me to always be decent.
    My rambling point, Temptation is not for everyone, if your used to luxurious accommodations and 5 star food, then it will probably miss the mark. If you go with an open mind, you will likely meet lifelong friends.

3. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 1
    We go in January most years and I don't think I have ever been cold while there even outside in the rain. But then again we live at 7000 ft above sea level and we are usually praying that snow doesn't close the airport on the way out of town. We both love the outdoor party. Sorry about the noise, we are usually the ones making it so it doesn't bother us. We are pretty quite between 4:00 am and noon though. I don't ever remember getting hungry while I was there so the food must have been ok. I don't really remember getting sober much either, so the drinks must have done the trick. I always get a sunburn when were there so I must have found a spot out of the shade somewhere. My big complaint is why do they stop serving breakfast so early. I get up and head right down for breakfast and all they have is lunch stuff.

4. Sunchasers35

Sunchasers35 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +210 / 3
    Honestly in that earlier post I never said anything about not having fun and not enjoying the trip. However the changes that were made as listed above do mean that the experience is not as it was in our previous trip, which is why decided to return to TTR. When you compare this to other resorts, that do not allow for tipping and go out of their way to make sure all guests get access to the same vacation experience, that resort becomes much more attractive to us.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
  5. Couple_BnW

Couple_BnW Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0
    All food so far really good, sea Flirt fantastic.
    Service is incredible everywhere.
    Temperature is hot in the sun, comfortable all day and night.
    If you come to Temptation looking for quiet though, I think you're going to entirely the wrong place.

6. Couple_BnW

Couple_BnW Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0
    The premiere BS is a total waste of time.
    Tell them no thanks right away and don't ever meet with them.

7. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 1
    Temptation isn't the only resort we go to either. We have been to several that we like for different reasons than Temptation. When we go to Temptation the whole point of the trip is for a sexy, fun, week long party. For that it hasn't failed us yet. Before the renovation I told my wife several times "this is the dumpiest resort we have ever stayed in". Her response every time was "I don't care I am having fun." Some times we want to relax, get lots of sleep and eat amazing food. When that's the case we go somewhere like Sandals. About once a year we want to just party like we were 21 again, that's when we go to Temptation.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice