Quick Interim Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by cnparda, Dec 19, 2017.

1. cnparda

cnparda Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,247 / 1
    Hello all, just wanted do a quick update on things many of you have asked questions about. We have been here since last sat.

Fun...it’s still the most amazing place, and the reason we come back all the time.

People...we continue to meet awesome people.

Rooms are nice but the push touch drawers are annoying. Ours broke the first pull attempt.
    The floors are shiny and deadly everywhere. I almost died 3 or 4 Times walking on a wet floor.

Boobs Cruise was epic. The water

Security is around All the time. Every time anything frisky happens they show up to break it up. Walk with a few couples at night and they will be there to watch you. It’s pretty annoying. Yes we can sneak fun, and you can still mess around but the no fun police are here in force.

The shows are amazing, simply much better than before.
    Dancing outside is great but we wish they would remove the tables and chairs.

The food is 100% better and it wasn’t bad before. SHE has the best food but the weird stripper in the middle is nit necessary. The seafood place is good but it was rotating lights that are fucking annoying it goes from dark to light and different colors. Flame has been getting the worst reviews by people here.

The staff are amazing and they definitely hire a certain hot look.

The hot tub has been much warmer then the pool. By 4 the pool gets chilly so the hot tub is the place to be for fun till 6.

Gotta run..

Dan and Jen

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. EFish

EFish Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +485 / 0
    Great report!

3. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Thanks for the update. Security has changed sine early October. There were many body shots, bare boobs at bash etc...

4. cnparda

cnparda Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,247 / 1
    Apologies for all the spelling errors, I should not write these after a day of drinking

5. Latina Y Gringo

Latina Y Gringo Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +614 / 0
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we were there we had 2 exotic dancers taking turns on the SHE stage.

The first, I could maybe describe as “weird” (blonde, short haired) , she wasn’t very pretty and basically just stood next to the pole holding on with one hand and changing directions. Maybe she was looking for the clock to see if she was done.

The other exotic dancer . . . . Belen . . . . BELEN !!!!! Damn !!!! VERY necessary !!!!!!

F434849B-643A-45F9-8B2A-A180E7ACD426.png

Belen worked her magic; twirling, climbing, sliding, grinding, s p r e a d i n g . . . . Need I say more ?

RE: your other quote ..... see photo above.

6. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    No way! Belen danced at she? In August she was a favorite of ours in the entertainment staff. But by November she had moved to work in the gym. If I knew she was dancing at she I would eat there every night :)

7. Latina Y Gringo

Latina Y Gringo Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +614 / 0
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YES, Jen. Belen was working the “pole” . . . . It was awesome. I would have ate there every night too, but I couldn’t let my wife get too jealous. I guess that would have been a concern of yours as well, not having Kyle feel jealous !!

I wonder why they took Noelia out of the gym, she spoke quite a bit of English and that helps. Those too were my favs .... and another reason I’ll be slapping down a fistful more of dollars than usual on the upcoming Powerball drawing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice