Quick and dirty TR May 17-24

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jim and Kathy in Ohio, May 27, 2008.

1. Jim and Kathy in Ohio

Jim and Kathy in Ohio Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No Harleys this year, but we did rent the golf cart and I let Steve drive. Now I know why Kim wears a helmet when they're on the bike!!!

Firm, the shirt deal was funny.

Jamie, we can agree,,, occasionally.

2. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Did you see my picture with you and Oliver? :D

Jamie

3. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh...I didn't know that Steve & Kim were with ya this time as well. Tell them I said hello as well.

I'm about a stones throw away from buying a Harley myself. I can't quite figure out which one I want tho....they all make me drool!!

Michelle

4. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the TR.

Ronald :cool:

5. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey - thanks for the report!

Techno music sounds great for me and my chap as its our favourite kinda music - although even we can see how it would get pretty annoying night after night. We felt much the same way about ''shakira shakira' in 2006 LOL :lol: I swore if I heard that song when I got home that year that I would fly into a rage, find the source of the music and shut it off ha ha ha!!

Whatever - we all still love TTR dont we? - The negative points are only small ones - minor annoyances I would call them!!

Max
    xxxxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice