QUESTIONS??????

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by BluegrassGal, Jun 19, 2008.

1. BluegrassGal

BluegrassGal Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello, how's everyone? Was wondering if anyone of you could help me out with some questions and answers? Would truly appreciate it! Figured I would post here seeing how this forum gets alot of traffic, and you guys and gals go every year. I've seen where you have to pay a cover charge to get in to the clubs, was wondering do all the clubs...bars....dives charge to get in the door? Thinking of staying at NH Krystal...does anyone know anything about this place? I've already posted in cancun hotels, does'nt seem to be alot of action there for this place. The other girls that are going, pretty much want to stay somewhere where everything is within walking distance. So if you know of any other good hotels that are very close to p.z. and a decent beach, please throw me a few names.?. Thanks so much.

2. silver3901

silver3901 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well i can answer the clubs question for you....every club I went to (basicly everyone) had a cover fee but its for open bar...every club ranged from 40-60 a night and that gave you open bar.

I stayed at the oasis which is not walking distance and the only other hotel I went to was the hyatt which is a few blocks from the clubs that was real nice. there is 2 hyatts though i forget exactly which ones which but if you look them up it will say the ones right next to the clubs the other is further

3. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Stay at Krystal, you'll love it.. It's a LITTLE overpriced but nothing not worth dealing with..

Nick

4. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    If you are going to stay anywhere that is over priced, might as well be the Oasis! Biggest and best party hotel in cancun............. you cant go wrong!

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Most clubs you have the option to by the admission which is your all you can drink all night price, anywhere from 35-45 bucks during Spring Break. Now sometimes the smaller places allow the chicks to just buy entrance fend for yourself for drinks...I gueess they assume us females have no issues getting drinks

6. BluegrassGal

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the help! Now that I understand the club situations, we just have to decide on hotel. We are not going during spring break, due to the fact we plan on staying longer than a week and it conflicts with one of the girls job. So is the oasis still the best party hotel other than spring break? Also, is there any other good travel sites, already checked the ones listed in this forum? We've been checking different ones to just get a general idea of costs. Expedia and e-travel solutions so far best deals. Just thought there might be some I haven't seen or found. Thanks

7. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Great deals can be found on Orbitz.com, vacationexpress.com, bookit.com and many more.

try to find coupon/promotion codes to use on big sites like those above. you can often save $100-200 per person by being patient, comparing sites, and using codes.

good luck

8. BluegrassGal

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Dennis!!!
    So would it be better to book say 6 mo. in advance or wait till it gets closer for a better deal perhaps?

9. Zibbyzap

Zibbyzap Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Besides... considering that one way fare on the bus in the HZ is only 6.5 pesos (65 cents), why not stay where ur gonna have the best time?

10. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Depending on what kind of environment you like to fish in. Approximity reduces the time require to complete each catch and release cycle. The shorter the length of time, the higher the frequency.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice