Questions Questions Questions...who What Where When Why

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Headstone, May 22, 2019.

1. Van_cpl4fun

Van_cpl4fun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +456 / 0
    We make Jell-O shots in our room every trip, pre and post reno. You just need to use the coffee maker :). We bring the jello and the little plastic cups with lids with us in our suitcase.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Headstone

Headstone Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +393 / 0
    Im going to bump this as we are getting closer to the resort opening back up and there will be some newbies going soon

3. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +928 / 1
    Be polite and walk away is good. We encountered this a couple times through our trips and I don't know if my forehead says "come try me", but the group trying to play defence kind of gets things escalating and most times gets to a point where security needs to jump in.
    So our 2 cents is just wave to Mickael or one of the security guys as soon as it starts to get a bit rough and explain. Any arm breaking or face smashing will absolutely get you arrested and out on the street, on your own. Not the best position while in Mexico. Security do understand what's going on and they see a lot more than you think.
    We found that they do a very good job with the crashers and that the ladies can feel safe being sexy without the wories of their boyfriends or husbands having to get in trouble.

This being said...all but a few single guys we met were perfect gentlemen and great party guys. Really loved you guys if you recognise youselves. But there's always 2 or 3 stupid asses that don't get it!

4. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    BUMP! ;););)

5. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +928 / 1
    How do I control the room temperature?
    If anybody can answer this, please do!!
    We've tried the room controller and it seems it's just a dudd.
    My lady gets sick on every trip and she says it's from the AC being too cold at night. I agree that it's a bit cold and would like to adjust or stop it for a few hours, like from 3 to 6:00 am, but the only way I don't notice it is if I'm passed out drunk.
    I know that opening the door will stop the AC but, us being from up north where there's only muskitoes and black flies at night, are just wondering what kind of bugs can enter the room through that open door! Would hate to wake up with a tarantula scratching my nose. The humidity is just another problem with the AC being off.
    We do know about the magnet tricks to keep the AC on while the door's cracked but still are wondering about the bugs.
    Would love new tricks... or confirmation, that the only creature that can get in the room through a cracked door is a Unicorn!!! ;)
    Thanks

6. Reid-N-Brooklyn

Reid-N-Brooklyn Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No one if forcing you to do anything but follow the rules. If you dont like the rules at the restaurant dont go... damn that was an easy solution. You're welcome bro!

7. LEMO

LEMO Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +353 / 0
    We keep the door open often and I’ve never noticed any type of bug. I have a huge reaction to mosquito bites, so I’d know even if I never saw the bug.

However, we’ve never stayed on the first floor, if that impacts anything.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice