Questions for december trip

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by icedtee, Aug 24, 2007.

1. icedtee

icedtee Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all,
    I've booked the Dreams Cancun resort in early december for a trip with my girlfriend. I've never been to cancun (or any other part of mexico for that matter) and am interested in jet skiing, snorkelling, and swimming with the dolphins without venturing say, any more than halfway down the hotel zone.

There's a marina near (or in) the hotel that rents jetskis. Would I be paying too much?

Best places for swimming with dolphins?

Thanks

2. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You should be able to do all those things right at the resort, Dreams now has their own dolphin experience I believe. Jet skis are pretty much the same everywhere, I think about $45 for half an hour (small variations of course). To be honest, I don't know what their set up is yet for their dolphins and personally I would prefer to do a swim in the ocean with the dolphins than in a pool. I don't know if the new dolphin experience at Dreams is in an enclosure or in a pool, but I am guessing pool.

3. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There is a place to rent jet skis/wave runners on the west side of Fiesta Americana Vacation Club which is very close to your hotel. Dreams is on the point and FAVC is the 4th hotel to your left if you walk out to the beach.

I would recommend the dolphin deal at Plaza La Isla mall. It is first class. You can probably book on this website with the link to Entertainment Plus.

Or you could go direct to www.entertainment-plus.net You can even live chat (after 12:30 pm CENTRAL time) with my friend Trina, who has even done the swim with the dolphins at La Isla. Nothing like talking to a "been there, done that" kind of girl.

4. ELLABEAR424

ELLABEAR424 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Trina is great!!!
    I did the LIVE CHAT with her and she handled everything like a pro.

EB

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice