Questions about the Bar trips...

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by mking, Jan 27, 2009.

1. mking

mking Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are staying at Temptation from 2/5-2/9. We will be at a different resort from2/1-2/4. We really want to go to the coco bongo tour with the group. Will they allow us to come even though we will not be staying at temptations that night.

Thank

2. Beverly

Beverly 2nd day member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm sure that they would if you were able to either get in touch with them ahead of time or meet in the lobby at 10:30 and buy a ticket. Have someone from the group let them know ahead of time so that you won't have any problems being in the lobby and not being a guest.

3. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Yes..you can meet up with them outside Temptations...Several couples did it last May

4. letuslickunow

letuslickunow Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    do we need cash for this? We are leaving a week from today(YAY!) and trying to figure out how much cash we will need. Also, how much is the cab ride back?

5. PaulAndDarcy

PaulAndDarcy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Yes, you'll need cash. I forget the price, maybe $60 USD each? The cab ride back isn't bad. Depending on how you like to negotiate you can get it really cheap. We just paid what they asked, which was usually $10. You can also catch the bus, which runs the whole strip very often and late for less than $1 US.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice