Questions about living in Cancun

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by hemi794, Dec 23, 2006.

1. hemi794

hemi794 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So I have decided to take a semester off school right now, and work and have a little bit of fun. I want to move to Cancun for about couple of months. What would be a good job to find besides bartending/and working at a hotel. I can work legally in Mexico, I was born in Mexico City and I am a citizen of Mexico. I am majoring in business administration, with a minor of entrepenurship . I plan on living somewhere around downtown and use the bus as transportation. I speak both English and Spanish fluently, and write both languages very well. I can also speak a bit of Portuguese. If their is anyone that knows of any good jobs please let me know. I was maybe thinking teaching English, doing tours, or maybe working at some club or park.

-Thanks!

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    In that case the World is your oyster! Take a look through Novedades once here and any job there will be open to you, normal requirements withstanding e.g. experience / qualifications etc

Online edition is here to give you some idea, but the actual newspaper has far more jobs than is in the online edition.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice