Question: What kind of party...

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by passioncouple79, May 22, 2015.

1. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    It has been. Certainly thong friendly. Waiting to here if they have changed away from the topless. I sure hope not.

2. passioncouple79

passioncouple79 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +122 / 0
    TTR Resort will be going through a Renovation in 2016 on the slow season. They will be adding 1 more floor on top of the Hotel. They will also renovate the pools to allow more people, this will add 150 more people to the resort. Then on top of the Buffet area they will build a new indoor club for the indoor partys. This will not happen over night they will be doing this in Phases it will be noisy in the mornings and so we have opt out. Not to be there during this construction due to the fact it will take out the sexy vibe of the resort if they are hammering and working at 8am in the morning and so on. It will be a better resort due to the fact this resort has not been updated in long time.

Rio & Teresa

3. hottierain

hottierain Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Please let us know when topless is confirmed. That goes into our decision when choosing a resort and we'll be disappointed that we switched.

Last edited: May 26, 2015
  4. Restling

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    I will, waiting on that too.

5. Restling

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    People that just got back yesterday said topless was still going on around the pool.

6. loveshack

loveshack Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0
    We were @ the Golden for 2-weeks, April into May, and the only topless gal at the pool was...my wife (proudly, you might say). Staff couldn't care less, but by the third day Janice decided she'd received her share of attention (good and bad) and put her top back on for the remainder of our stay. No big deal really, her bikini couldn't be any smaller. Having read other posts hailing the Golden as a topless optional resort she was surprised to be the lone rebel.

7. travelforme

travelforme Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    I was at Golden P last summer in June!
    We have been to Cancun 5 times and this was our first time booking adult only!
    The only difference from Golden P to any other kid friendly resort was that there were no kids!!!!! There was not a crazy party going on ever! We had fun. It was a more low key relaxing vacation for us! The whole week we were there I saw one girl topless. We just booked TTR for November! Cant wait!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice