Question about Temptations??

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by jordan2323, Apr 5, 2008.

1. jordan2323

jordan2323 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello all,

Myself and 5 friends, all single guys aged 21-25, are looking to go to Cancun in June. We were checking out Temptations and reading some of the posts here it seems like everyone loves it. My question though is would you recommend it to 5 guys our age? From reading some of the posts here would i be correct in the assumption that the majority of vacationers that go here are couples and/or older singles? By older i mean over 35. I guess i am just a little weary that single women aged 21-30 will be a small percent. Any help would be appreciated!! Party on Wayne

2. nmarcks

nmarcks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    There really isn't a resort that caters or is filled with 20-25 year olds except during Spring Break. With that being said Temptations is a party place of all ages. Nobody really looks at age at Temptations, people are just there to have a good time. I was in your age bracket not too long ago and I can tell you that Temptations is perfect. About 90% of the resorts out there are completely geared towards relaxation. Trust me a group of 20-25 year olds standout like a sore thumb at a lot of resorts and you'll have to leave the resort to have a great time. Temptations you'll just be part of the party. I guess you could say the atomsphere of Temptations make older people feel like there back in there 20's.

As far as single women I can tell you everytime I've been there I see a few groups of single women and mixed groups with some single ladies. There is always some in all different ages. How many is just luck pretty much. Plus you always have the clubs packed with women. :)

Weather you go to Temptations or not just make sure you don't book yourself to a boring resort geared towards relaxation.

Nick and Renee

3. logic7

logic7 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    I'll agree with nmarcks. I've stayed at another resort in Cancun, and at BBG/TTR twice. Out last two trips to Temptations there were plenty of single gals and plenty of single guys there. We met a few really down to earth guys from the UK that were having a blast while on holiday at Blue Bay last May. We met a couple of guys from Detroit, one guy that came by himself from Pittsburg, and a group of guys from NYC. At the same time, we met a group of women from Atlanta, some from South Carolina, and some whos hometown I can't remember, but they came in a group of three.

A good time was had by all... Especially one of the girls from SC. She carried around this HUGE trough with a handle for liquor and even got into the oil wrestling contest at the sexy pool (crappy pics in my link below, she's in tht Feb pics, tall girl in the oil wrestling pics). Every time I came across her, there was a huge smile on her face.

I would be suprised if you guys didn't have a good time. The resort is great by itself, but add to that the clubs and everything else there is to do and it's hard to frown while in Cancun.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice