Question about Peurto Morelous

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Cancun crazy, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Cancun crazy

Cancun crazy Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We will be traveling to Cancun in the next few weeks. We have been there many times and want to visit Peurto M this time around. We have used the ADO buses and private vans to get to Playa. Do they also make stops at Peurto? Just trying to find the best way to get there from the Hotel Zone. Im assuming a taxi will be real expensive. Thanks.

2. jayg

jayg Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    at the centro ado bus station get in the line that says playa del carman and tell them puerto morelos. i think the cost is 26 pesos. the bus stops at pm. exit the bus and cross the highway, there will be taxis there that will run you the 2 miles to pm for 20 pesos.

3. jayg

jayg Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    to get to the bus station from the hotel zone you'll need to get on a r1 bus on the ocean side of kulkukan. when the bus makes a hard rite turn you'll be on tulum ave. get off at mcdonalds. cross tulum at the crosswalk, a raised part of tulum. on your left there will be a large white bldg that says ado. that's the centro bus station.

4. Dougout2424

Dougout2424 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Depending on where you are staying, it would save a lot of time to just go directly with a taxi. More money, yes but much more convenient. Just e-mail your hotel and ask them the fare. At least then you'll know.
    :fish1:

5. Holgatelbi

Holgatelbi Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I took the whole family (6 ppl) down on the Ado bus from downtown. I did it myself the day before as a dry run, but it was a piece of cake. When you get off Ado on the main highway, take the local bus to the waterfront/downtown. Cheap pangas for snorkeling & we all had a good time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice