Question about booking tours

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by mpearson564, Sep 20, 2007.

1. mpearson564

mpearson564 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can we book tours through here once we are in Cancun? Via phone? Via internet? Thanks!

2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you want to book tours through here and don't want to do it before you get there, just log on to CC at an internet cafe or on the computers your resort will most likely have nd book them that way.

CC does not have a phone line to book threough and if you call EP directly then CC (Steve) does not get a commission on your sale.

But with the great cancellation policy EP has (if you change your mind you get 100% of your money back) there's no reason not to book them before you go and be done with it.

3. icedtee

icedtee Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what is the minimum amount of time we have to book before going on the tour? If I was in cancun on a tuesday and booked it that afternoon, would we be able to catch the wednesday tour?

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I guess that would depend ont he numbers? As in if the tour is full or not. Is that right Karen?

5. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

That would be my guess.

I think it's fairly safe to assume that this time of year the tours probably wouldn't be full but certainly at other times of the year that is a distinct posibility.

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Best way to do this, if you dont want to buy now, is to create a free account with e-plus system.

Then take a note of your account number along with the e plus phone number and you can either phone through any tour requests or go online (in the hotel lobby for example) and book that way.

I dont think you'll have a problem phoning through a request in the afternoon for the following day.

With respect to tours being full, some web sites will tell you that a tour is "almost full" for the dates you want and that text never actually changes, it's just a deceptive sales ploy. In reality, places like Chichen Itza / Xcaret / Xel Ha etc never get full. Companies just put on extra transport to meet demand on busy days.

For some tours, like Swim with the Dolphins or Deep Sea Fishing for example, there may be limited availability. In the first case because there are only a certain number of dolphins and a strict ratio of participants per dolphin. In the second a finite capacity of people on the fishing boat. So, it's best to book this type of tour ahead of time if you can.

The link to make a free account is below:

Entertainment Plus Tours

7. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steve,

If someone creates a free account with EP, do you still get a commission on the tours booked?

I know most people on here want to make sure that you get that commission because if it wern't for this site most likely they would end up booking not with EP but with a tour provider at their resort...and paying more too. :wink:

8. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I think so, as long as the tour booking is tied in to the account. But I must admit I'm not really sure.

9. Cancun Fun

Cancun Fun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It is best to sign up for an account (free and you don't have to order anything). Then use your hotel internet or an internet cafe to book your tours.

Once booked, you can call us to confirm or check your email within 24 hrs for the confirmation e-vouchers. This way Steve gets the credit for the sale...if you just call us, even with an account #, he will not get the credit for it.

Our links and local number will be on your confirmation emails and we also have Live Chat on our site if you need any assistance.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice