Question about best priced all inclusive?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by will70724, Sep 20, 2008.

1. will70724

will70724 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys, I have a question well maybe a few questions. This is my first post and I wanted to get an idea of some prices. I will be graduating from college in May 2009 and want to take a trip to cancun in june. I went one time before when I was 16.

Anyways I'm looking for the best price on an all inclusive hotel stay. For anywhere from 8 days to 12/13 maybe???

I'm not really picky about quality of the hotel the only thing is I dont want a dump, and on the other hand not into a 5 star hotel and the prices.
    so maybe a 2/3 star hotel would be fine. And I would like it to be somewhere around the hotel zone or easy to get to all these spots ( bus ride?)

I'm going with a friend that's graduating to. We were hoping to get an all inclusive deal for $1,000 or under? Is it possible and if so where?

Thanks.

2. will70724

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    By the way this is a GREAT website/message board. This gives great information that I can't find anywhere else.

Oh is there a message board like this for Puerto Vallarta? There's a slight chance we might go there instead of cancun.

Thanks again.

3. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Take a look at the link below for Alpha Rooms. They will have the selection of hotels and prices available for when you want to go.

Then look at the home page of this fourm - Cancuncare.com - and look at the postings for other hotels that Steve has written. That will give you an idea of what the hotel is about.

The make you choice and book through Alpha Rooms cause you won't find a cheaper price and Steve get's a little somethin' somethin' from them if you link from this site. That little somethin' somethin' helps offset the cost of running this board. :D

Jamie

4. will70724

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks I checked alpharooms but everytime it says can not find a room that matches my criteria??

All I put in is, june 11 through june 19th 2009, from san francisco ca to cancun. with flight and hotel.

But no luck??

I been able to find a few ALL INCLUSIVE hotels for about 900 or 900 and some change for my criteria but not on alpharooms am I going to find anything cheaper on alpharooms or anywhere else?

5. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Maybe alpharooms doesnt have that particular combination, June 2009 is some way off and some hotels and airlines may not have finalised pricing that far ahead.

You could always try alpharooms without the flight, that will give you an idea on what there is and how much. Alpharooms do seem to offer Cancun prices far cheaper than many.

6. will70724

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey thanks for the response I tried it that way also but no luck. I noticed on all the other websites I can get them to work for june of 09 so I dont know.

I found a great deal in puerto vallarta for 700 dollars all inclusive for 8 days. I'm debating where I should go. I been to both puerto vallarta and cancun and like both of them.

I have a question that I'm sure you guys will know. This is what I find common and can't understand.

Ok so I find a all inclusive flight + hotel for 780 bucks for 8 days. Weird thing is that I type in that same exact info but for 11 days and it's only like 930 dollars. HOw is it only $150 more to stay for 3 more nights when the room by its self is like 90 bucks a night plus the 50 for all inclusive?

Am I missing something or is it actually cheaper to stay longer? 8 days for 780 compared to 11 days for 930 ???

Mind you these are the same hotels as well.

7. will70724

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry anothe quick question. This is about all inclusive, say I want an all inclusive deal But I was wondering can I get all inclusive for only 5 out of the 7 days? Is it possible to do that?

The reason why is because If I dont get in til late on the first day its almost not worth the 50 bucks for that day, as well as the last day when were leaving in the afternoon. So by knocking those 2 days out I save around 100 bucks. But is this possible to purchase it that way?

thanks.

8. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    I'm kind of confused. I went to the Alpha Room site, entered Cancun, Mexico for the destination, USD for the currency and the dates of 11/06/2009 - 19/06/2009 (June 11-19, 2009) and it brought up 5 pages of hotels.

Might be that the non-US way of entering the dates threw you off. Might try it again. Had prices of less than $700 per person all inclusive listed.

Jamie

9. will70724

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Really? Can you send a link? I can't get it to work no matter what.

And you got it to be 700 bucks for all inclusive, flight plus hotel and 8 days or so?

Love to check that out?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice